Search NoVa Caps Site
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman Draws Fire For “No One Really Cares About Hockey” Comment
- ‘The Athletic’ Lays Off 8% of Staff
- Capitals’ Braden Holtby on NHL’s Lack of Speaking Up About Social & Racial Issues: “We’re Obviously Behind As A Sport”
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
Tag Archives: Bye Week
Some much needed time off came to a close as most Washington Capitals are returning to the District from the All-Star Break with friends and family. With the skills event tonight, here are the last bits of photos and videos from … Continue reading
From Horseback Riding To Beach Volleyball In Mexico: Washington Capitals Kick-Off Bye Week And All-Star Break Vacations
Photo: larsellerofficial The Washington Capitals are enjoying some time off with family and friends prior to the NHL All-Star Weekend and the second half of the season. Here are the team’s latest vacation spots.
Despite The Lengthy Losing Streak, the Capitals Have the Chance to Recoup Some Losses With the Upcoming Home Stretch
The Washington Capitals look to get out of their losing slump in February. Continue reading
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images The Washington Capitals dropped a third straight game following their bye week with an overtime loss to the Philadelphia Flyers. Even though it was a loss, it was one of the Caps’ better performances of late. … Continue reading
What are some of the topics that were discussed at the NHL GM Meetings in Boca Raton? Continue reading
Photos: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images So far it almost seems you can break this Capitals season into three segments:
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images The Capitals are about to start playing hockey once again. Thanks to the new bye week that the NHL and NHLPA implemented, it’s been about a week since Washington’s team has hit the … Continue reading
The Capitals are beginning to wrap-up their league-required bye-week this week, and will “re-enter” the race to the regular-season finish line on Saturday. But with just 26 games remaining, getting back to winning ways may not be so easy.