Search NoVa Caps Site
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
- Washington Capitals Uniform Numbers From Today and Yesterday- Multiples Of 7
- Offseason Changes Will Impact Capitals’ Special Teams This Season
- For Capitals Prospect Sebastian Walfridsson, A Change Of Scenery And A New Start
- Capitals Re-sign Colby Williams To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- For Capitals’ Prospect Ilya Samsonov, “The Future Is Now”
- 2019-20 NHL Offseason Power Rankings
- Capitals Sign 2019 First-Round Pick, Connor McMichael To Three-Year Entry-Level Deal
- Hurricanes Sign Ryan Dzingel To Two-Year, $6.75 Million Contract
Tag Archives: Broadcasting
The Sports Business Journal reported on Monday that The NHL is considering potentially splitting its media rights among multiple partners. In addition, the report stated that ESPN and Fox Sports have already shown preliminary interest in acquiring shared rights.
Photo: Washington Capitals Al Koken is a name that is synonymous with Washington Capitals hockey, and for good reason. For more than 30 seasons, “Smokin Al” has helped bring the experience of Capitals television broadcasts into fans’ living rooms. From … Continue reading
While the prospects were playing their final game of the prospect showcase in Florida, the veterans were back at MedStar Capitals Iceplex in Arlington for another informal practice prior to training camp, which kicks off on Thursday.
Photo: John Locher/AP The NHL announced on Thursday that Commissioner Gary Bettman will be inducted into the Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame. Joining Bettman in the 2018 class include tennis commentator Mary Carillo, NBC Sports broadcaster Bob Costas, sports documentarian … Continue reading
Every Capitals fan knows the electric and captivating voice of Capitals TV play-by-play announcer Joe Beninati. Joe, who along with former Caps player Craig Laughlin and longtime broadcaster Al Koken, have been calling Capitals games since 1994, with Koken being … Continue reading