Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Now Have 2nd Oldest Roster In The NHL
- 2020 Offseason Report Cards: Atlantic Division
- Quebec Assembly Member And Former Washington Capitals Enforcer Enrico Ciccone Submits Bill To End Fighting In Quebec
- NHL General Managers Meet, Discuss 2020-21 Season Start Date, Seattle Expansion, Draft Lottery and Lake Louise Season Opener
- NHL and National Gaming Association Announce New Partnership
- 2020 Offseason Report Cards: Pacific Division
- Wayne Gretzky Selling California Mansion For $22.9 Million (Photos)
- Former Capitals Prospect Connor Hobbs Retires from Professional Hockey
- Newly-Hired Capitals’ Assistant Coach Kevin McCarthy: “There’s More To Lavi’s System Than Just Offense…Defense Wins Championships”
- NHL Announces Postponements For Winter Classic and All-Star Weekend
Tag Archives: Brennan Reidy
Is Jakub Vrana beginning to look like everything the Capitals hoped Andre Burakovsky would be? With the rumors that the Capitals are fielding offers for Burakovsky, speculation of his departure is becoming more and more justified. The Capitals have stated … Continue reading
Photo: Joe Noyes Following the most memorable year in Capitals history, Capital One Arena, the Capitals’ home rink, was fitted with $40 million in upgrades prior to the opening of the 2018-2019 season. In this piece, NoVa Caps takes a … Continue reading
Michal Kempny is the best trade acquisition the Capitals have made in years. In February of 2018, the Caps swiped Kempny from the Chicago Blackhawks for a third round pick in the 2018 draft. It was a most genius transaction … Continue reading
Could a 20-game suspension be the best thing that ever happened to an NHL forward? In Tom Wilson’s case, it may just be. Throughout his career, Wilson has dominated scoresheets when it comes to all things physical. For years, his … Continue reading
Growing up, many of us sports fans heard stories from our fathers, mothers, grandparents, and extended family about who they saw play in their day. Iconic athletes that are now legends, including greats like Joe Montana, Ted Williams, Bobby Orr, … Continue reading
The Caps have long been known as an offensive locomotive, and are still very much so. With weaponry such as Alex Ovechkin, Nicklas Backstrom, TJ Oshie, and a handful more, the NHL’s defenses have long feared the firepower that they … Continue reading
I’ll say it outright. During Caps games, the Verizon center is way too quiet. Not to knock the fans, because we are some of the best in the NHL, but my goodness, soft-spoken much? (Part I here).
Lots of Caps fans might be saying “what happened to Tom Wilson?” There isn’t a freight train derailing opponents on his every shift, and his fists aren’t being thrown on a regular basis. Where did the favorite bash brother disappear … Continue reading
After last years’ ridiculous breakout performance, expectations for Russian stud Evgeny Kuznetzov are at an all-time high. Through over a quarter of the year, the star has produced well below forecasted, and the struggles have only seemed to snowball.
Just what he needed. When absolutely nothing seemed to be going his way, and age seemed to be catching up, Justin Williams found his game against Boston.