Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Defeat Flyers, 2-1 (SO), Extend Point Streak To 13 Games
- Penguins Down Bears 1-0 In Shootout
- Holtby To Start, Hagelin Out, Niskanen, Gudas Square-Off For First Time Since Flip: News From Morning Skate In Philly
- Washington At Philadelphia Preview: Capitals Clash With The Flyers For “Wednesday Night Hockey”
- Capitals Loan Riley Sutter To Hershey Bears
- Capitals’ Practice Notebook: Carl Hagelin Will Not Travel To Philadelphia
- Monumental Sports & Entertainment Announces Caps Gaming – A New Esports-focused Sub-Brand
- Capitals Have Multi-Goal Scorers In Nine Consecutive Games, A Franchise Record
- Martin Fehervary Is Quickly Finding His Way In America, It’s “A Dream Come True”
- Vrana – Kuznetsov – Wilson Line Continues To Play “On A Different Level”
Tag Archives: Brennan Reidy
Is Jakub Vrana beginning to look like everything the Capitals hoped Andre Burakovsky would be? With the rumors that the Capitals are fielding offers for Burakovsky, speculation of his departure is becoming more and more justified. The Capitals have stated … Continue reading
Photo: Joe Noyes Following the most memorable year in Capitals history, Capital One Arena, the Capitals’ home rink, was fitted with $40 million in upgrades prior to the opening of the 2018-2019 season. In this piece, NoVa Caps takes a … Continue reading
Michal Kempny is the best trade acquisition the Capitals have made in years. In February of 2018, the Caps swiped Kempny from the Chicago Blackhawks for a third round pick in the 2018 draft. It was a most genius transaction … Continue reading
Could a 20-game suspension be the best thing that ever happened to an NHL forward? In Tom Wilson’s case, it may just be. Throughout his career, Wilson has dominated scoresheets when it comes to all things physical. For years, his … Continue reading
Growing up, many of us sports fans heard stories from our fathers, mothers, grandparents, and extended family about who they saw play in their day. Iconic athletes that are now legends, including greats like Joe Montana, Ted Williams, Bobby Orr, … Continue reading
The Caps have long been known as an offensive locomotive, and are still very much so. With weaponry such as Alex Ovechkin, Nicklas Backstrom, TJ Oshie, and a handful more, the NHL’s defenses have long feared the firepower that they … Continue reading
I’ll say it outright. During Caps games, the Verizon center is way too quiet. Not to knock the fans, because we are some of the best in the NHL, but my goodness, soft-spoken much? (Part I here).
Lots of Caps fans might be saying “what happened to Tom Wilson?” There isn’t a freight train derailing opponents on his every shift, and his fists aren’t being thrown on a regular basis. Where did the favorite bash brother disappear … Continue reading
After last years’ ridiculous breakout performance, expectations for Russian stud Evgeny Kuznetzov are at an all-time high. Through over a quarter of the year, the star has produced well below forecasted, and the struggles have only seemed to snowball.
Just what he needed. When absolutely nothing seemed to be going his way, and age seemed to be catching up, Justin Williams found his game against Boston.