Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Re-sign Carl Hagelin
- “We Could Have Had…?!”: Washington Capitals Draft Day Regrets – 2000 Through 2010
- A Retrospective On The Last Decade of Draft Picks by the Washington Capitals
- On the Clock at 25: Who Could the Capitals Pick With This Selection at the 2019 NHL Draft?
- Report: Capitals Are “In Total ‘Go For It’ Mode”
- Thank You Nisky!: A Tribute to Matt Niskanen
- A Deeper Dive Into The Capitals’ Latest Acquisition, Radko Gudas
- Capitals Acquire Radko Gudas From Flyers In Exchange For Matt Niskanen
- Capitals Announce Fan Activities During Development Camp
- Blues Beat Bruins, 4-1, In Game 7 To Win Stanley Cup For First Time In Franchise History
Tag Archives: Brayden Schenn
Who will make the weekly NoVa Caps top 10 team power rankings this week? Continue reading
The Capitals’ preseason wrapped up this afternoon with a 4-3 win against the Blues at Scottrade Arena in St. Louis this afternoon.
Early preseason picks and predictions for the Central Division in 2017-18 Continue reading
The 2016-17 NHL season begins in 100 days. With the draft and opening of free agency behind us, fans and armchair GMs alike have already begun to assess the state of their favorite team.
The NHL Department of Player Safety announced today that Brayden Schenn would be suspended for charging T.J. Oshie in game 6 of the first round of the playoffs.
Rob Carr/Getty Images T.J. Oshie wasted no time in going after Brayden Schenn, in retaliation for his cheap shot on teammate Evgeny Kuznetsov in game 4.
Len Redkoles/NHLI via Getty Images Going largely unnoticed in last night’s game 4, more specifically unnoticed by the officials, was Brayden’s Scheen intentional attempt to injure Evgeny Kuznetsov, by taking direct aim at the side of Kuznetsov’s knees.