Search NoVa Caps Site
- The 2020-21 Playoff Teams – In Progress Observations
- Milestone Moments: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2020-21
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby: “Last Season Was My Best So Far”
- Anthony Mantha: “I’m A Little Disappointed In Myself, The Way I Played”
- Blue Jackets Promote Brad Larsen To Head Coach
- Hurricanes’ Dougie Hamilton On Five-Game Second Round Loss To Lightning: “We Lost To A Team $18 Million Over The Cap”
- Alex Ovechkin Hockey Academy To Be Built In Moscow
- Rangers’ Adam Fox, Avalanche’s Cale Makar, Lightning’s Victor Hedman Named Norris Trophy Finalists
- Dmitry Orlov’s Performance in 2021: Trending Upward
- Trade Talk: Who Could The Capitals Move In The Off-Season?
Tag Archives: Brandon Carlo
The NHL’s Department of Player Safety announced on Saturday evening that Washington Capitals forward Tom Wilson has been suspended for seven games for boarding defenseman Brandon Carlo in the team’s 5-1 loss to the Boston Bruins on Friday. Wilson will … Continue reading
The NHL’s Department of Player Safety announced on Saturday morning that Washington Capitals forward Tom Wilson has been offered an in-person hearing for boarding defenseman Brandon Carlo in the team’s 5-1 loss to the Boston Bruins on Friday night.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The St. Louis Blues beat the Boston Bruins 4-2 Monday night at Enterprise Center in St. Louis. The Blues victory was the first ever Stanley Cup Final victory on home ice and ties the series … Continue reading