Search NoVa Caps Site
- 2020 Stanley Cup Final Preview
- NHL Award Show to Air Monday, September 21 – Norris Trophy Winner Will Be Announced
- Washington Capitals Sign Daniel Sprong
- Marcus Johansson Is Looking Forward To Reuniting With Former Capitals’ Coach Dean Evason in Minnesota
- Capitals’ Prospect Daniel Sprong Pre-Selected For Dutch National Team
- Peter Laviolette Was Capitals’ Target To Become Next Head Coach After Todd Reirden Was Fired
- Former Capitals’ Head Coach Bruce Boudreau Was In The Mix – Latest On The Interviews For Capitals’ Head Coaching Position
- Palm Springs Changes Direction on New AHL Arena, Delays Opening By A Year; Seattle Kraken Will Likely Be Without AHL Affiliate For Inaugural Season
- Capitals Re-sign Brian Pinho
- Aliaksei Protas Fined For Contact With An Official In KHL Game
Tag Archives: Bobbleheads
Photo: MSE Foundation ARLINGTON, Va. – Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation launched a Feeding the Frontlines Bobblehead Fundraiser to benefit the Foundation’s Feeding the Frontlines fund.
Tom Wilson Will Be On This Year’s Bobblehead, Which Will Be Given Away At Capitals’ Game vs. Blues On March 24
Photo: Capitals The Washington Capitals finally announced who will be on this year’s bobblehead: forward, fan-favorite, and 2018 Stanley Cup Champion Tom Wilson. The bobbleheads will be given away when the Capitals host the defending Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals and Inova Blood Donor Services will host a blood drive on Saturday, March 28, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MedStar Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va. Appointments are required.
Capitals to Host Blood Drive Feb. 1 at MedStar Capitals Iceplex; Participants Will Receive Carl Hagelin Bobbleheads
The Washington Capitals and Inova Blood Donor Services will host a blood drive on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MedStar Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va. Appointments are required.
Photo: @lauren.oshie On Tuesday afternoon, Lauren Oshie posted an adorable video showing every Caps fans favorite hockey daughters playing with the bobblehead of their daddy, T.J. Oshie. One year old Leni and Lyla, who recently turned four had a lot … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals announced on Tuesday the latest Inova Blood drive event scheduled for Saturday, July 15th, at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. All participants will receive an Andre Burakovsky bobblehead and a blood drive t-shirt. Always a great deal for an … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals will host Fan Appreciation Week Monday, March 20, through Saturday, March 25. Including giveaways and contests, the week thanks Capitals fans for their support throughout the season.
If you’re looking for a creative way to organize and showcase your bobbleheads or other sports/stadium memorabilia, check out BobbleHouse Industries at BobbleHouse.com.