Search NoVa Caps Site
- Penguins GM Jim Rutherford Resigns Due To Personal Reasons; Patrik Allvin Gets Job On Interim Basis
- Hershey Bears Name Matt Moulson 44th Captain In Team History
- Report: Damien Riat Recalled To Hershey
- Former Capital Joel Ward Serves As Golden Knights’ Assistant Coach vs. Blues With Peter DeBoer And Staff Out Due To COVID-19
- Capitals Crunch Islanders, 3-2; Justin Schultz Nets Game-Winner With 26.4 Seconds Left, John Carlson Extends Point-Streak To Four Games
- Daniel Sprong Scores His First Goal As A Washington Capital Against the New York Islanders
- Capitals-Islanders Tied 2-2 After Two Periods: Advanced Statistics For The Second Period
- Capitals-Islanders Tied 1-1: Advanced Statistics For First Period
- Capitals Recall Daniel Carr, Michael Sgarbossa From Taxi Squad; Loan Connor McMichael, Brian Pinho To Taxi Squad
- Capitals’ John Carlson On Missing Four Top Players: “I Think It Helps Them… It Gives Us A Lot Of Confidence”
Tag Archives: Bobbleheads
Photo: MSE Foundation ARLINGTON, Va. – Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation launched a Feeding the Frontlines Bobblehead Fundraiser to benefit the Foundation’s Feeding the Frontlines fund.
Tom Wilson Will Be On This Year’s Bobblehead, Which Will Be Given Away At Capitals’ Game vs. Blues On March 24
Photo: Capitals The Washington Capitals finally announced who will be on this year’s bobblehead: forward, fan-favorite, and 2018 Stanley Cup Champion Tom Wilson. The bobbleheads will be given away when the Capitals host the defending Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals and Inova Blood Donor Services will host a blood drive on Saturday, March 28, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MedStar Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va. Appointments are required.
Capitals to Host Blood Drive Feb. 1 at MedStar Capitals Iceplex; Participants Will Receive Carl Hagelin Bobbleheads
The Washington Capitals and Inova Blood Donor Services will host a blood drive on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MedStar Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va. Appointments are required.
Photo: @lauren.oshie On Tuesday afternoon, Lauren Oshie posted an adorable video showing every Caps fans favorite hockey daughters playing with the bobblehead of their daddy, T.J. Oshie. One year old Leni and Lyla, who recently turned four had a lot … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals announced on Tuesday the latest Inova Blood drive event scheduled for Saturday, July 15th, at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. All participants will receive an Andre Burakovsky bobblehead and a blood drive t-shirt. Always a great deal for an … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals will host Fan Appreciation Week Monday, March 20, through Saturday, March 25. Including giveaways and contests, the week thanks Capitals fans for their support throughout the season.
If you’re looking for a creative way to organize and showcase your bobbleheads or other sports/stadium memorabilia, check out BobbleHouse Industries at BobbleHouse.com.