Search NoVa Caps Site
- Final Musings On The Trade Of Jakub Vrana
- Report: Jersey Advertisements Could Arrive In NHL As Soon As 2022-23 Season
- John Carlson Gets First Career Four-Assist Game In Capitals’ 6-3 Win Over Flyers
- Alex Ovechkin Scores Two Goals Against Philadelphia – Needs Just One More to Tie Marcel Dionne For 5th Place On All-Time List
- Bears Dust Devils, 6-3; Brian Pinho Scores Two Goals, Brett Leason Scores 5th Goal Of The Season, Alex Alexeyev Makes Season Debut For Bears
- Capitals Dump Flyers, 6-3; Alex Ovechkin Strikes Twice, John Carlson Posts Four Assists, Including Three Primary
- Teams That Capitals Players Have Succeeded Against And Players Who Have Frustrated The Capitals
- Hot Or Not: Teams Heating Up And Cooling Down As The Postseason Approaches
- Capitals Re-assign Craig Anderson To Taxi Squad, Zach Fucale To AHL Hershey
- Sabres Flatten Capitals, 5-2, In Nicklas Backstrom’s 1,000th Game; Anthony Mantha Scores Twice In As Many Games Since Trade
Tag Archives: Bobbleheads
Photo: MSE Foundation ARLINGTON, Va. – Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation launched a Feeding the Frontlines Bobblehead Fundraiser to benefit the Foundation’s Feeding the Frontlines fund.
Tom Wilson Will Be On This Year’s Bobblehead, Which Will Be Given Away At Capitals’ Game vs. Blues On March 24
Photo: Capitals The Washington Capitals finally announced who will be on this year’s bobblehead: forward, fan-favorite, and 2018 Stanley Cup Champion Tom Wilson. The bobbleheads will be given away when the Capitals host the defending Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals and Inova Blood Donor Services will host a blood drive on Saturday, March 28, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MedStar Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va. Appointments are required.
Capitals to Host Blood Drive Feb. 1 at MedStar Capitals Iceplex; Participants Will Receive Carl Hagelin Bobbleheads
The Washington Capitals and Inova Blood Donor Services will host a blood drive on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MedStar Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va. Appointments are required.
Photo: @lauren.oshie On Tuesday afternoon, Lauren Oshie posted an adorable video showing every Caps fans favorite hockey daughters playing with the bobblehead of their daddy, T.J. Oshie. One year old Leni and Lyla, who recently turned four had a lot … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals announced on Tuesday the latest Inova Blood drive event scheduled for Saturday, July 15th, at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. All participants will receive an Andre Burakovsky bobblehead and a blood drive t-shirt. Always a great deal for an … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals will host Fan Appreciation Week Monday, March 20, through Saturday, March 25. Including giveaways and contests, the week thanks Capitals fans for their support throughout the season.
If you’re looking for a creative way to organize and showcase your bobbleheads or other sports/stadium memorabilia, check out BobbleHouse Industries at BobbleHouse.com.