Search NoVa Caps Site
- NBC Sports Washington, Capitals Announce 2021-22 Regional TV Schedule
- Washington Capitals Announce Caesars Entertainment As First-Ever Jersey Patch Partner
- “I’m Happy That I’m Here”: Evgeny Kuznetsov Talks Offseason Trade Rumblings, Rebounding From a Tough 2020-21 Campaign, and The Return of Fans
- Brian MacLellan Says He Thinks Evgeny Kuznetsov “Is In A Good Spot…He’s Come Here In Really Good Shape”
- Capitals’ Head Coach Peter Laviolette Sees Open Opportunities For The Young Players – “It’s Really Wide Open”
- Capitals’ T.J. Oshie On Being Protected In NHL Expansion Draft: “I’m So Happy To Be Here. This Is My Home Now.”
- Capitals’ Anthony Mantha: “It’s A Nice Change Of Environment, And I’m Excited To Be Here”
- Tom Wilson on Capitals Fans: “One Of The Best Parts Of What We Do Is Coming Out Into A Sold-Out Capital One Arena And Having That Place Rocking”
- Penguins’ Evgeni Malkin Out At Least Two Months After Offseason Knee Surgery
- Schedule For 2022 Olympic Hockey Released
Tag Archives: Bob Hartley
Photos: KHL/Avangard Former Washington Capitals forward Ilya Kovalchuk is a champion once again, as his current team in the KHL, HC Avangard Omsk, became the 2021 Gagarin Cup Champions on Wednesday. (The Gagarin Cup is the KHL’s equivalent to the … Continue reading
KHL Ilya Kovalchuk, who last played in the NHL with the Washington Capitals and departed for the Kontinental Hockey League on Christmas Day, scored a goal in his debut on December 30 for Avangard Omsk, the KHL team with which … Continue reading
Photos: Sport Express Igor Rabiner of Sport Express recently conducted an interview with Ilya Kovalchuk’s former coach, Bob Hartley. Hartley was the Head Coach of the Atlanta Thrashers from midway through the 2002-03 season through the beginning of the 2007-08 season.
Eastern Conference Re-wind Week two of the NHL has seen the firing of a head coach in Columbus, a change in goaltenders in Philadelphia, Montreal chasing history, the Red Wings searching for answers, and the return of the Hamburgler.