Search NoVa Caps Site
- Damien Riat: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly On Resuming 2019-20 Season: “It’s Not Going To Be A Knee Jerk Reaction.”
- Madison Square Garden Chairman Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Before He Became The Great Eight: An Interview With 18-year old Alex Ovechkin
- Capitals’ Nic Dowd And Garnet Hathaway Appear On NBC Sports Washington During Intermissions Of Virtual Game
- Rental Depreciation: Should There Be Compensation For Teams That Acquired “Rentals” at the Trade Deadline if the Remainder of the Season is Cancelled?
- Second Avalanche Player Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Bill Daly: NHL Will “find ways to fit games” in August, if Necessary
- Islanders Release Statement Regarding Their Future Home, Belmont Park Arena
- Proposing A Fair Format To Resume The 2019-20 NHL Season
Tag Archives: Blood Drive
The Washington Capitals and Inova Blood Donor Services will host a blood drive on Saturday, March 28, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MedStar Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va. Appointments are required.
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals announced on Tuesday that they will hold a blood drive at MedStar Capitals Iceplex, the team’s practice facility in Arlington, Virginia, on Saturday, July 27 from 7 AM to 5 PM. Donors will get a … Continue reading
Capitals to Host Blood Drive Jan. 26 at MedStar Capitals Iceplex – Donors to Receive Alex Ovechkin Bobbleheads
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals and Inova Blood Donor Services will host a blood drive on Saturday, Jan. 26, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Medstar Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va. Appointments are required.
The Washington Capitals announced on Tuesday the latest Inova Blood drive event scheduled for Saturday, July 15th, at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. All participants will receive an Andre Burakovsky bobblehead and a blood drive t-shirt. Always a great deal for an … Continue reading
The Capitals partnered up with Inova Blood Donor Services to hold a blood drive at Kettler Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va today. Each donor got to take home a Nate Schmidt bobblehead. We all love Schmidt’s smile and humor and his … Continue reading