Search NoVa Caps Site
- Numbers for the 2019-2020 NHL Regular Season
- Western Conference Play-In Preview
- Capitals’ GM Brian MacLellan Says Prospect Connor McMichael May Be Brought Up for Playoffs
- Martin Fehervary Will Travel to Prague Next Week to Train With Jakub Vrana, Will Be Capitals 7th or 8th Defenseman When Play Resumes
- Carolina Hurricanes Unhappiness With League’s 24-Team Playoff Format Continues
- Vegas Golden Knights Announce New AHL Affiliate Name and Logo
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “We Had A Really Good Team This Year. It Sucked We Didn’t Get To Cap It Off.”
- Report: Phase 3, Training Camps Will Not Start Before July 10
- Have an Ice Day! The Ice Installation & Painting Process at Medstar Capitals Iceplex
- Mountains of Milestones: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2019-2020
Tag Archives: Bill Daly
NHL Optimistic That Extended United States-Canada Border Closure Won’t Push Season Restart Back Any Later
Photo: CTV News Despite the border between the United States and Canada’s closure to non-essential travel being extended through June 21, the NHL is still “hopeful” that it won’t “materially affect the resumption of play timelines we are currently contemplating,” … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images According to The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun, the NHL Board of Governors were not ready to announce anything regarding the 2020 NHL Draft, which will be held virtually and could occur before the 2019-20 season resumes, … Continue reading
NHL Board Of Governors To Discuss Draft Date, Centralized Locations To Resume Regular Season This Week
Photo: Tourist Secrets The NHL will talk about a potential date for the 2020 NHL Draft and narrowing their list of centralized locations to resume the 2019-20 regular season this week, according to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman.
Image: YouTube Frequent testing and testing protocols used will be an important part of any scenario the NHL and the NHL Players’ Association consider for resuming the season, according to NHL.com.
NHL, NHLPA Form “Return To Play” Committee; Toronto, Columbus Leading Contenders for Two of Four Host Cities
Larry Brooks of the New York Post reported on Saturday that a “Return to Play” Committee established by the league and the union has conducted a pair of conference calls over the past three days with regularly scheduled “meetings” to … Continue reading
Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly: Single or Multiple Positive COVID-19 Tests Wouldn’t Necessarily Shut Down Restart Attempt
Photo: Chris Young As the NHL attempts to formulate plans to restart the 2019-20 season, deputy commissioner Bill Daly says a single positive or multiple positive tests involving players or personnel wouldn’t put an immediate halt to on-ice activity.
NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly On Resuming 2019-20 Season: “It’s Not Going To Be A Knee Jerk Reaction.”
Photo: NHL via Getty Images NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly said that he does not see the 2019-20 season resuming in August and was hopeful that it can in the spring, he expressed on an interview with NHL Network radio … Continue reading
Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly is hopeful that the NHL can complete the 2019-20 regular season and playoffs with a “bigger window” for games now available for this summer, and still play a full schedule … Continue reading
Photo: Canoe.com After the NHL decided to pause their season on Thursday due to the coronavirus outbreak, Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly announced that clubs are expected to remain in their home cities until play resumes.
Capitals’ Ilya Samsonov To Start For Second Time In Seven Games At Jets: Wednesday’s Practice Notebook
Goaltender Ilya Samsonov, who is 16-5-1 with a .916 save percentage, a 2.41 goals-against average, and one shutout this season, will start in goal when the Washington Capitals visit the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday (8 PM ET, NBC Sports Washington). … Continue reading