Search NoVa Caps Site
- As The NHL Draft And Free Agency Near, How Active Will The Capitals Be?
- Capitals Re-sign Carl Hagelin
- “We Could Have Had…?!”: Washington Capitals Draft Day Regrets – 2000 Through 2010
- A Retrospective On The Last Decade of Draft Picks by the Washington Capitals
- On the Clock at 25: Who Could the Capitals Pick With This Selection at the 2019 NHL Draft?
- Report: Capitals Are “In Total ‘Go For It’ Mode”
- Thank You Nisky!: A Tribute to Matt Niskanen
- A Deeper Dive Into The Capitals’ Latest Acquisition, Radko Gudas
- Capitals Acquire Radko Gudas From Flyers In Exchange For Matt Niskanen
- Capitals Announce Fan Activities During Development Camp
Tag Archives: Arbitration
The arbitration case for Capitals goaltender Braden Holtby is set for one week from today, Thursday, July 23rd in Toronto. Should the case make it to arbitration, the third-party mediator will be required to render a decision within 48 hours. This means that, … Continue reading
Braden Holtby and Marcus Johansson filed for arbitration prior to the 5:00 pm deadline today (July 5th). Salary arbitration hearings will take place in Toronto from July 20 to Aug. 4. Exact dates for each player to be announced. … Continue reading