Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Re-sign Jakub Vrana To Two-Year, $6.7 Million Contract
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
- Washington Capitals Uniform Numbers From Today and Yesterday- Multiples Of 7
- Offseason Changes Will Impact Capitals’ Special Teams This Season
- For Capitals Prospect Sebastian Walfridsson, A Change Of Scenery And A New Start
- Capitals Re-sign Colby Williams To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- For Capitals’ Prospect Ilya Samsonov, “The Future Is Now”
- 2019-20 NHL Offseason Power Rankings
- Capitals Sign 2019 First-Round Pick, Connor McMichael To Three-Year Entry-Level Deal
Tag Archives: Arbitration
NHL Sets Dates For Arbitration Hearings; Capitals’ Christian Djoos, Chandler Stephenson’s To Take Place On July 22, August 1, Respectively
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images The NHL released dates for salary arbitration hearings on Tuesday afternoon. Washington Capitals’ restricted free agents, defenseman Christian Djoos and forward Chandler Stephenson, will have their cases heard in front of a neutral arbitrator in … Continue reading
Capitals’ Chandler Stephenson, Christian Djoos Are Two Of 40 Restricted Free Agents To File For Salary Arbitration
Photo: Zimbio According to The Athletic’s Tarik El-Bashir, Washington Capitals forward Chandler Stephenson and defenseman Christian Djoos, both restricted free agents, filed for salary arbitration before Friday at 5 PM ET, the deadline to file. The dates of each hearing … Continue reading
As hockey season winds down in the coming weeks, it is time to look ahead to the NHL offseason. Here are some key offseason dates to keep in mind as we approach the end of hockey season:
Photo: Sporting News Washington Capitals forward Tom Wilson‘s suspension was reduced to 14 games from 20 by neutral arbitrator Shyam Das on Tuesday, the NHL announced. Wilson appealed to a neutral arbitrator after NHL commissioner Gary Bettman upheld the suspension the … Continue reading
Marcus Johansson and the Washington Capitals are scheduled for their arbitration hearing this Wednesday (July 20th) in Toronto. Initial pre-case filings required by each side in advance of the hearing were submitted to the NHL today.
The NHL Players Association has announced arbitration dates for all players who have filed for Arbitration.
Washington Capitals forward Marcus Johansson has elected to file for arbitration. Defenseman Dmitry Orlov chose not to do so.
The Washington Capitals hosted its first Chalk Talk of the season before the Caps-Blackhawks game. Don Fishman, Assistant General Manager and Director of Legal Affairs spoke to group of a hundred or so season ticket holders about the team’s salary … Continue reading
(Photo: TSN.ca) There has been a lot of excitement within the past days for the Washington Capitals and their fans. Franchise goaltender Braden Holtby and the Capitals agreed to a five-year extension worth $30.5 million. Both sides met with the … Continue reading