Search NoVa Caps Site
- Follow NoVa Caps on WordPress.com
- PHWA Announces 2019-20 Midseason Award winners
- Stars Set to Shine in St. Louis: A Preview of the 2020 NHL All-Star Game
- An Early Look At Capitals’ GM Brian MacLellan’s Summer To-Do List
- Thunderbirds Cage Bears 5-2; Alex Alexeyev Scores Second Career AHL Goal
- Let’s Paw-ty! – Captain Celebrates Six-Month Birthday
- Who Could Be Moved At The Trade Deadline? Player Trade Ratings For The Capitals’ Organization
- Clash Of The Titans – The Metropolitan Division Is Showing Its Superiority Over the Rest of the NHL
- The Streak: A Look Back at the Capitals’ Historic Winning Streak 10 Years Later – Part 1
- Vitek Vanecek Added To 2020 AHL All-Star Roster
- Florida Panthers To Host 2021 NHL All-Star Game
Tag Archives: Arbitration
Photo: Sports Illustrated Washington Capitals defenseman Christian Djoos was awarded a one-year, $1.25 million contract by a neutral arbitrator on Wednesday. Djoos, who became a restricted free agent on July 1, and the Capitals presented their cases to that neutral … Continue reading
NHL Sets Dates For Arbitration Hearings; Capitals’ Christian Djoos, Chandler Stephenson’s To Take Place On July 22, August 1, Respectively
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images The NHL released dates for salary arbitration hearings on Tuesday afternoon. Washington Capitals’ restricted free agents, defenseman Christian Djoos and forward Chandler Stephenson, will have their cases heard in front of a neutral arbitrator in … Continue reading
Capitals’ Chandler Stephenson, Christian Djoos Are Two Of 40 Restricted Free Agents To File For Salary Arbitration
Photo: Zimbio According to The Athletic’s Tarik El-Bashir, Washington Capitals forward Chandler Stephenson and defenseman Christian Djoos, both restricted free agents, filed for salary arbitration before Friday at 5 PM ET, the deadline to file. The dates of each hearing … Continue reading
As hockey season winds down in the coming weeks, it is time to look ahead to the NHL offseason. Here are some key offseason dates to keep in mind as we approach the end of hockey season:
Photo: Sporting News Washington Capitals forward Tom Wilson‘s suspension was reduced to 14 games from 20 by neutral arbitrator Shyam Das on Tuesday, the NHL announced. Wilson appealed to a neutral arbitrator after NHL commissioner Gary Bettman upheld the suspension the … Continue reading
Marcus Johansson and the Washington Capitals are scheduled for their arbitration hearing this Wednesday (July 20th) in Toronto. Initial pre-case filings required by each side in advance of the hearing were submitted to the NHL today.
The NHL Players Association has announced arbitration dates for all players who have filed for Arbitration.
Washington Capitals forward Marcus Johansson has elected to file for arbitration. Defenseman Dmitry Orlov chose not to do so.
The Washington Capitals hosted its first Chalk Talk of the season before the Caps-Blackhawks game. Don Fishman, Assistant General Manager and Director of Legal Affairs spoke to group of a hundred or so season ticket holders about the team’s salary … Continue reading