Search NoVa Caps Site
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
- Martin Hugo Has Officially Invited To Czech Junior Team Selection Camp
- Bears Assign Erkamps, Graber, Herbert, Morelli, Nanne And Shepard To South Carolina Stingrays
- From Garden Hose To Fire Hose: NHL Teams Prepare To Receive, Store and Analyze Flood Of New Real-Time Data
- NHL Teams Cut Jobs
- Damien Riat Shootout Goal Sends Geneve-Servette To Semi-Finals of Swiss Cup
- Capitals Fans Line-up For New ‘Reverse Retro’ Jerseys
- Report: Player On NHLPA’s Return-To-Play Committee Thinks 2020-21 Season Will Start Between January 20 And February 1
- A Win Before the True Blues of Winter: Retro Recap – Capitals at St. Louis Blues – December 1, 2010
- Washington Capitals Prospect Report – November, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Damien Riat and Daniel Carr Shine In November
Tag Archives: Arbitration
Photo: Sports Illustrated Washington Capitals defenseman Christian Djoos was awarded a one-year, $1.25 million contract by a neutral arbitrator on Wednesday. Djoos, who became a restricted free agent on July 1, and the Capitals presented their cases to that neutral … Continue reading
NHL Sets Dates For Arbitration Hearings; Capitals’ Christian Djoos, Chandler Stephenson’s To Take Place On July 22, August 1, Respectively
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images The NHL released dates for salary arbitration hearings on Tuesday afternoon. Washington Capitals’ restricted free agents, defenseman Christian Djoos and forward Chandler Stephenson, will have their cases heard in front of a neutral arbitrator in … Continue reading
Capitals’ Chandler Stephenson, Christian Djoos Are Two Of 40 Restricted Free Agents To File For Salary Arbitration
Photo: Zimbio According to The Athletic’s Tarik El-Bashir, Washington Capitals forward Chandler Stephenson and defenseman Christian Djoos, both restricted free agents, filed for salary arbitration before Friday at 5 PM ET, the deadline to file. The dates of each hearing … Continue reading
As hockey season winds down in the coming weeks, it is time to look ahead to the NHL offseason. Here are some key offseason dates to keep in mind as we approach the end of hockey season:
Photo: Sporting News Washington Capitals forward Tom Wilson‘s suspension was reduced to 14 games from 20 by neutral arbitrator Shyam Das on Tuesday, the NHL announced. Wilson appealed to a neutral arbitrator after NHL commissioner Gary Bettman upheld the suspension the … Continue reading
Marcus Johansson and the Washington Capitals are scheduled for their arbitration hearing this Wednesday (July 20th) in Toronto. Initial pre-case filings required by each side in advance of the hearing were submitted to the NHL today.
The NHL Players Association has announced arbitration dates for all players who have filed for Arbitration.
Washington Capitals forward Marcus Johansson has elected to file for arbitration. Defenseman Dmitry Orlov chose not to do so.
The Washington Capitals hosted its first Chalk Talk of the season before the Caps-Blackhawks game. Don Fishman, Assistant General Manager and Director of Legal Affairs spoke to group of a hundred or so season ticket holders about the team’s salary … Continue reading