Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hockey and All That: Pre-Training Camp Edition
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “I Had A Really Good Offseason”
- 36 Going on “More Legendary”: A Look at Washington Capitals Icon Alex Ovechkin’s Accomplishments Up to Age 36
- Alex Ovechkin Celebrates 36th Birthday At Echostage
- Former Capitals Defenseman Zdeno Chara Signs One-Year Contract To Return To Islanders
- Future Capitals Exhibition Games In Russia Appear To Be Back On The Table
- Garin Bjorklund Is Looking Forward To Seeing Alex Ovechkin’s Shot: “It’ll Be Eye-Opening For sure”
- ESPN, TNT, ABC To Broadcast 13 Capitals Games During 2021-22 Regular Season
- Sidney Crosby Says He Hopes Alex Ovechkin Breaks Wayne Gretzky’s All-Time Goals Record
- TNT Releases Broadcast Schedule For 2021-22 Season; Capitals-Rangers Season Opener Will Be Inaugural Game Broadcast
Tag Archives: Andrei Poleshchuk
Photo: South Carolina Stingrays Washington Capitals prospect goaltender Vitek Vanecek has been reassigned to the Hershey Bears.
Photo: Washington Capitals Today the Washington Capitals organization, along with Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation hosted a community service event at the Fort Dupont Ice Arena in Southeast D.C.
Photo: KHL After his was contract terminated by the Montreal Canadians this past December, Alexander Semin decided to leave the NHL after 11 seasons in the league to return home to Russia to play in the KHL.
South Carolina Stringrays Twitter @SCStingrays Vitek Vanecek made his AHL debut tonight with the Hersey Bears and he made his presence known as he made 25 saves to help the Bears win 2-1 in the shootout over the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins.
Photo: Jana Chytilova / HHOF-IIHF Things may not be looking good for Russia’s junior hockey program. According to an article posted by a Russian website, Russia’s U-18 team was found using performance enhancing drugs the day prior to the World … Continue reading
Photo: @SCStingrays Washington Capitals prospect Vitek Vanecek continues to shine in the franchise’s development process. The team’s ECHL affiliate, the South Carolina Stingrays, announced on their website that Vanecek was named the Warrior Hockey ECHL Goaltender of the Month.
“Red Army” is directed, produced, and written by Gabe Polsky. The film premiered at the 2014 Cannes Film festival where it received critical acclaim from critics and fans alike. It was one of the highest ranked films of 2014 where … Continue reading
Photo: South Carolina Stingrays The Washington Capitals prospect pool received some great news. South Carolina Stingrays goaltender Vitek Vanecek made 28 saves to help his team win 4-0 over the Greeneville Swamp Rabbits, earning him his second professional shutout.
Photo: Metallurg.ru Washington Capitals prospect Ilya Samsonov recently conducted an interview with a member of the Metallurg Magnitogorsk press club about his experience at the 2016 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championships. The following interview has been translated from its original … Continue reading
Nick Wass/AP After missing the entire 2014-2015 season recovering from a wrist injury that he sustained while playing for Team Russia at the 2014 Men’s World Ice Hockey Championships, Washington Capitals defenseman Dmitry Orlov has made a solid comeback. But is he … Continue reading