Search NoVa Caps Site
- Everything You Need To Know And See From Day Two Of The Stanley Cup Qualifiers
- “It’ll Hopefully Be A Long Run For Us”: Evgeny Kuznetsov and Jonas Siegenthaler Speak to the Media Before the Start of the Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Washington at Tampa Bay Preview: Capitals Clash With Lightning In Round-Robin Tournament Opener On Monday
- Capitals’ Head Coach Todd Reirden is Noncommittal About John Carlson Playing in Monday’s Round-Robin Opener Against the Lightning
- Capitals’ T.J. Oshie: “I Can’t Wait To Get Out There And Play A Game For Real”
- Lightning Strikes From The Past: Playoff History Between The Washington Capitals and Tampa Bay Lightning
- Everything You Need To Know And See From Day One Of The Stanley Cup Qualifiers
- Capitals’ Ilya Kovalchuk: “I’m Excited. I’m Just Going To Be Myself And We’re Going To Play.”
- Nic Dowd: “We’re All Still Adjusting…A Lot of Guys Haven’t Done Laundry Yet”
- John Carlson Returned To Practice on Saturday, However Todd Reirden Would Not Commit To Carlson Playing On Monday
Tag Archives: Andrea Sobolik
Gruesome Seguin injury, Suspensions for stray punches, playoff scenarios, key injury updates, What’s Drouin doin’? and a whole lot more.
This week, the NHL’s general managers descended on Boca Raton, Florida to discuss the state of the sport. Topics included expansion (and the draft surrounding it), increasing scoring, goalie equipment, video replay, the coaches’ challenge, and the salary cap.
Gary A. Vasquez, USA TODAY Sports Recently, NoVa Caps previewed the recent five-game road trip in “The Feisty Five: How The Next Five Games Will Test the Capitals, which took a look at how the Capitals would fare in he next … Continue reading
While the trade deadline has come and gone, it doesn’t mean that teams aren’t facing line-up changes.
Photo: WAMU As the regular season winds down, the focus naturally shifts to the playoffs. It’s probably safe to say that the Washington Capitals will have the first seed in the Eastern Conference. However; what isn’t known, who will the … Continue reading
This week has news coming from all over the league this week, as the NHL trade deadline was Monday. Many teams made many changes in personnel, and many teams resigned key individuals as well.
Photo: Washington Capitals It is hard to believe that we are nearly a month away from the play-offs, and the Capitals are cruising through the season with 98 points and leading the league with this point total. However; the biggest … Continue reading
Toni L. Sandys/The Washington Post Capitals fans have enjoyed a historic season in the making this year. Braden Holtby is amongst the league leaders in wins, save percentage, and goals against. Alex Ovechkin has 40 goals again this season, and … Continue reading
Photo: Getty Images Capitals fans late Sunday/early Monday morning were jolted by the news that Capitals mainstay center Brooks Laich had been dealt to Toronto along with Connor Carrick with a 2016 second round pick in exchange for Daniel Winnik … Continue reading