Search NoVa Caps Site
- Former Capital Braden Holtby Makes 37 Saves, Including Spinning Kick Out, In Canucks’ First Game Back From COVID-19 Pause
- Optimization: A Look At The Capitals’ Defensemen And Optimizing The Pairings
- Capitals Fall To Bruins, 6-3
- Capitals’ Garnet Hathaway Given Game Misconduct For Boarding Bruins’ Jarred Tinordi
- Anthony Mantha Becomes First Player To Score A Goal In Each Of His First Four Games With Capitals
- Final Musings On The Trade Of Jakub Vrana
- Report: Jersey Advertisements Could Arrive In NHL As Soon As 2022-23 Season
- John Carlson Gets First Career Four-Assist Game In Capitals’ 6-3 Win Over Flyers
- Alex Ovechkin Scores Two Goals Against Philadelphia – Needs Just One More to Tie Marcel Dionne For 5th Place On All-Time List
- Bears Dust Devils, 6-3; Brian Pinho Scores Two Goals, Brett Leason Scores 5th Goal Of The Season, Alex Alexeyev Makes Season Debut For Bears
Tag Archives: Andrea Sobolik
Gruesome Seguin injury, Suspensions for stray punches, playoff scenarios, key injury updates, What’s Drouin doin’? and a whole lot more.
This week, the NHL’s general managers descended on Boca Raton, Florida to discuss the state of the sport. Topics included expansion (and the draft surrounding it), increasing scoring, goalie equipment, video replay, the coaches’ challenge, and the salary cap.
Gary A. Vasquez, USA TODAY Sports Recently, NoVa Caps previewed the recent five-game road trip in “The Feisty Five: How The Next Five Games Will Test the Capitals, which took a look at how the Capitals would fare in he next … Continue reading
While the trade deadline has come and gone, it doesn’t mean that teams aren’t facing line-up changes.
Photo: WAMU As the regular season winds down, the focus naturally shifts to the playoffs. It’s probably safe to say that the Washington Capitals will have the first seed in the Eastern Conference. However; what isn’t known, who will the … Continue reading
This week has news coming from all over the league this week, as the NHL trade deadline was Monday. Many teams made many changes in personnel, and many teams resigned key individuals as well.
Photo: Washington Capitals It is hard to believe that we are nearly a month away from the play-offs, and the Capitals are cruising through the season with 98 points and leading the league with this point total. However; the biggest … Continue reading
Toni L. Sandys/The Washington Post Capitals fans have enjoyed a historic season in the making this year. Braden Holtby is amongst the league leaders in wins, save percentage, and goals against. Alex Ovechkin has 40 goals again this season, and … Continue reading
Photo: Getty Images Capitals fans late Sunday/early Monday morning were jolted by the news that Capitals mainstay center Brooks Laich had been dealt to Toronto along with Connor Carrick with a 2016 second round pick in exchange for Daniel Winnik … Continue reading