Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson on Monday’s “Routine Hockey Scrum”: “You’re Taught To Stand Up For Your Goalie, So That’s What I Was Doing”
- Alex Ovechkin, Justin Schultz Out, Daniel Sprong Will Play Tonight
- Ilya Samsonov Is On COVID-19 Protocol Lis
- Tom Wilson Participated In Morning Skate, Is “Good To Go” Tonight
- Philadelphia at Washington Preview: Capitals Start Three-Game Season-Closing Homestand vs. Flyers
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game For High-Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- Capitals Loan Michal Kempny To AHL Hershey On Conditioning Stint
- Spencer Carbery Primed For Future Job In Washington
- Rangers Fined $250,000 After Releasing Statement Calling George Parros “Unfit” For Leading Department Of Player Safety
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Will Have Hearing With NHL’s Department Of Player Safety For High Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
Tag Archives: America’s VetDogs
Photo: @CapsPup It’s been a little over two weeks since Captain, the Washington Capitals team dog, returned to America’s VetDogs in Smithtown, New York, to undergo final preparations and training to graduate to then be placed with a veteran or … Continue reading
Photo: @CapsPup Today is National Superhero Day, which honors superheroes both real and fictional. The NHL team pups sent a special message to frontline healthcare workers calling them “everyday heroes”, especially in the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Photo: @CapsPup Today marks four months since the Washington Capitals in partnership with America’s VetDogs welcomed Captain, the “team dog” and service dog in training. Players, staff, and fans have fallen in love with the Labrador Retriever. Let’s take a … Continue reading
He’s not quite a year old yet, but Captain is already celebrating his six-month birthday on Wednesday.
Photo: CapsPup via Twitter The Washington Capitals traveled up to Long Island ahead of a Metro Division matchup against the New York Islanders. However, they weren’t the only ones traveling. Captain, the team dog and service dog in training made … Continue reading
Since he joined the team in October, “Caps Pup” Captain has developed a special relationship with the players, and in addition to his training to be a service dog, has delighted many in and outside the organization in his interactions … Continue reading
Photo: SamanthaJPell via Twitter Every Capitals fan has a soft spot for the team dog and future service dog, Captain. Even some fans from other NHL teams love Caps Pup. Friday evening, Captain officially made his way onto the WeRateDogs … Continue reading
Photo: NBCSCapitals Captain, the Washington Capitals team dog and future service dog has become a fan favorite since joining the organization over two months ago. With the new year around the corner, Captain will be getting another furry best friend.
Photo: CapsPup The Washington Capitals team dog, Captain, has become a fan favorite since joining the organization nearly two months ago. NoVa Caps is holding a contest to see how well you know about the future service dog.