Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Sign Forward Michael Vecchione To One Year, Two-Way Deal
- Scott Allen Named New Head Coach Of Hershey Bears
- Nicklas Backstrom, Carl Hagelin Will Meet With Members Of Team Sweden In Stockholm Next Week
- Capitals Prospect Haakon Hanelt Scores Goal, Two Assists In Under 20 Summer Challenge Tournament
- Michal Kempny: What To Expect When He Returns From Injury
- NHL Analytics Glossary
- How Will The Capitals Replace Brenden Dillon?
- Former Blue Jackets, Rangers Coach John Tortorella Joins ESPN As Studio Analyst
- Vegas Updates Odds For 2022 Stanley Cup Following Drafts, Free Agency
- Brenden Dillon Understands Trade From Washington Was A Business Deal
Tag Archives: America’s VetDogs
Photos: Capitals After nearly two years of training and hard work and graduating from America’s VetDogs on Sunday, Captain’s moment has finally come. On Wednesday, the official service dog was matched with retired U.S. Marine Corps Master Sgt. Mark Gwathmey.
Screencap: @CapsPup Graduation season is still underway as students are moving their tassels from right to left and starting a new chapter in their life. Starting that new chapter is Captain, the Washington Capitals team dog and former service dog … Continue reading
Photo: @CapsPup It’s been a little over two weeks since Captain, the Washington Capitals team dog, returned to America’s VetDogs in Smithtown, New York, to undergo final preparations and training to graduate to then be placed with a veteran or … Continue reading
Photo: @CapsPup Today is National Superhero Day, which honors superheroes both real and fictional. The NHL team pups sent a special message to frontline healthcare workers calling them “everyday heroes”, especially in the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Photo: @CapsPup Today marks four months since the Washington Capitals in partnership with America’s VetDogs welcomed Captain, the “team dog” and service dog in training. Players, staff, and fans have fallen in love with the Labrador Retriever. Let’s take a … Continue reading
He’s not quite a year old yet, but Captain is already celebrating his six-month birthday on Wednesday.
Photo: CapsPup via Twitter The Washington Capitals traveled up to Long Island ahead of a Metro Division matchup against the New York Islanders. However, they weren’t the only ones traveling. Captain, the team dog and service dog in training made … Continue reading
Since he joined the team in October, “Caps Pup” Captain has developed a special relationship with the players, and in addition to his training to be a service dog, has delighted many in and outside the organization in his interactions … Continue reading
Photo: SamanthaJPell via Twitter Every Capitals fan has a soft spot for the team dog and future service dog, Captain. Even some fans from other NHL teams love Caps Pup. Friday evening, Captain officially made his way onto the WeRateDogs … Continue reading
Photo: NBCSCapitals Captain, the Washington Capitals team dog and future service dog has become a fan favorite since joining the organization over two months ago. With the new year around the corner, Captain will be getting another furry best friend.