Search NoVa Caps Site
- Some NHL Players Are Considering Foregoing Their Final Check of the Season, Which Comes April 15
- Benton Maass: Annual Review and Forecast -2019-2020 Season
- Islanders President Lou Lamoriello ‘Extremely Optimistic’ 2019-2020 NHL Season Will Resume
- “My Wife Hates When I Play Candy Crush” – Alex Ovechkin Talks What Drives Wife Nastya Crazy, How Many Goals He Needs to Feel He’s Done his Job, and More in Interview
- Golden Knights’ Chandler Stephenson & Girlfriend Tasha Maltman Participate in The Front Steps Project
- If the Stanley Cup Playoffs Began Today, Which Teams Would Be the Favorites To Win?
- Barry Trotz Reflects on Time Spent Coaching Alex Ovechkin
- The Complete 2018 Washington Capitals Stanley Cup Itinerary: First Draft
- Aliaksei Protas: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- A Look Back at the Capitals Season-Ending, Playoff-Clinching Winning Streak of 2007-2008
Tag Archives: Alternate Jersey
The Washington Capitals will wear their third jersey, modeled after the team’s original red jersey, for 12 home dates during the 2019-20 season, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Hello fellow Capitals fans, and welcome to the latest installment of NoVa CAPtures! The fun, weekly article that showcases the amazing content we receive from you, the fans! In this installment, NoVa Caps’ presents some of the submissions sent in for this … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals finally released their third jersey for the upcoming season on Monday morning. It looks exactly like the one they wore from 2015-17.
USA Today It’s no small secret that when Adidas took over as the NHL’s official apparel manufacturer, they decided to cut back on their first years work in a less than ideal way: by cutting every team’s alternate third jersey … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The jersey, or as traditionalists prefer, hockey sweater, is a staple of the National Hockey League fan’s wardrobe. Some fans have one go-to piece worn for all occasions. Others obsessively collect sweaters like trading cards. … Continue reading
Welcome to the dog days of August. The NHL and the hockey world are now offficially on summer vacation. But fear not, the start of the new NHL season (and the Capitals Championship banner-raising) is only 60 days away. In … Continue reading
At 4:45 P.M. today, the Washington Capitals revealed their new “Alternate Jersey” from the NHL Awards grounds in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Great 8, Alex Ovechkin provided modeling services for the debut. The new jersey was unveiled via “periscope”, a … Continue reading