Search NoVa Caps Site
- Daily Links: Draft Schedules Complete, Alex Ovechkin In Turkey, No Development Camp And Salary Cap (Tax) Advantages
- Five Potential Trades To Upgrade Capitals’ Defense
- A Look at Trevor van Riemsdyk’s 2021 Season: Future Regular Starter on Defense?
- 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs – Reminders of Past Playoff Series of the Washington Capitals
- Capitals Re-sign Shane Gersich To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- Canadiens’ Coach Luke Richardson Wears “Do It For Daron” Pin in Honor of Late Daughter
- Golden Knights Choke In Game 3 vs. Canadiens After Marc-Andre Fleury Turnover, Fall 3-2 (OT)
- Top Five Capitals Games Of 2020-21 Season
- 5-Year Development Projections For Washington Capitals Prospects
- Report: Canadiens’ Head Coach Dominique Ducharme Tests Positive For COVID-19, Will Miss At Least 10 Days
Tag Archives: Alternate Jersey
Photo: MedStar Capitals Iceplex After “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” came “Reverse Retro Jersey Tuesday” at Capitals team store locations throughout the DMV today, as eager Capitals fans lined up to get the latest Capitals jersey. The “Reverse Retro” jersey … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals will wear their third jersey, modeled after the team’s original red jersey, for 12 home dates during the 2019-20 season, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Hello fellow Capitals fans, and welcome to the latest installment of NoVa CAPtures! The fun, weekly article that showcases the amazing content we receive from you, the fans! In this installment, NoVa Caps’ presents some of the submissions sent in for this … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals finally released their third jersey for the upcoming season on Monday morning. It looks exactly like the one they wore from 2015-17.
USA Today It’s no small secret that when Adidas took over as the NHL’s official apparel manufacturer, they decided to cut back on their first years work in a less than ideal way: by cutting every team’s alternate third jersey … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The jersey, or as traditionalists prefer, hockey sweater, is a staple of the National Hockey League fan’s wardrobe. Some fans have one go-to piece worn for all occasions. Others obsessively collect sweaters like trading cards. … Continue reading
Welcome to the dog days of August. The NHL and the hockey world are now offficially on summer vacation. But fear not, the start of the new NHL season (and the Capitals Championship banner-raising) is only 60 days away. In … Continue reading
At 4:45 P.M. today, the Washington Capitals revealed their new “Alternate Jersey” from the NHL Awards grounds in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Great 8, Alex Ovechkin provided modeling services for the debut. The new jersey was unveiled via “periscope”, a … Continue reading