Search NoVa Caps Site
- Tom Wilson to Capitals Planholders: “Just Wanted to Wish You Well in This Tough Time Right Now…It’s Just So Unprecedented”
- Capitals Have Not Had Any Players Showing Symptoms For Coronavirus, GM Brian MacLellan Says
- Damien Riat: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly On Resuming 2019-20 Season: “It’s Not Going To Be A Knee Jerk Reaction.”
- Madison Square Garden Chairman Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Before He Became The Great Eight: An Interview With 18-year old Alex Ovechkin
- Capitals’ Nic Dowd And Garnet Hathaway Appear On NBC Sports Washington During Intermissions Of Virtual Game
- Rental Depreciation: Should There Be Compensation For Teams That Acquired “Rentals” at the Trade Deadline if the Remainder of the Season is Cancelled?
- Second Avalanche Player Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Bill Daly: NHL Will “find ways to fit games” in August, if Necessary
Tag Archives: Alexander Wennberg
The New York Rangers’ Mats Zuccarello and Henrik Lundqvist are teaming up for the 2018 Henke and Zucca Summer Classic, an outdoor charity game to be held this Saturday at Ulleval Stadium in Oslo, Norway. The event, expected to fill … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals and Columbus Blue Jackets will play a pivotal Game 5 of the Eastern Conference First Round at Capital One Arena on Saturday. The road team has prevailed in every game in this series so far.
Photo: The Moulton Advertiser The Washington Capitals seek to even the series with the Columbus Blue Jackets after falling 4-3 in overtime in Game 1, despite owning 2-0 and 3-2 leads. The series will shift to Nationwide Arena for Games 3 … Continue reading
Photo: TNS With the Capitals set to begin their first-round playoff series against the Columbus Blue Jackets tonight, NoVa Caps’ Diane Doyle is looking at the best players on the opposing roster.
The 2013 NHL Entry Draft was expected to be a relatively talent-rich draft at the time it occurred. It was also expected to be a draft in which multiple players would be considered NHL-ready from the outset. Some even wondered if this … Continue reading