Search NoVa Caps Site
- Jakub Vrana Speaks About His Mother, Jana Vranova, And Her Fight With Cancer
- Team Canada To Undergo 14-Day Quarantine After Two Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Home Cooking and A Hat Trick: Retro Recap: Atlanta Thrashers @ Washington Capitals, November 26, 2008
- New York Islanders Defenseman Johnny Boychuk’s Career Has Come To An End, Due To Eye Injury Suffered During 2019-20 Regular Season
- Capitals Prospect Alex Alexeyev Scores Two Goals In First Six Minutes Of Game
- The Case For Daniel Carr To Earn A Roster Spot With The Capitals
- Could 2020-21 Be Lars Eller’s Last Season With The Capitals?
- Team Canada Postpones Third Scrimmage After Two Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Golden Knights, Blue Jackets Close Facilities After Multiple Positive COVID-19 Tests
- Kendall Coyne Schofield Hired as Player Development Coach By Chicago Blackhawks
Tag Archives: Alexander Semin
Photo: KHL Alexander Semin still enjoys playing hockey. After earlier attempts at retirement, the 36-year-old winger is back doing what he really loves.
Nam Yuh/Associated Press November 11 is an important day in history. On November 11, 1918, Germany signed the armistice agreement with the Allies to end World War I. The anniversary of that date was commemorated by Armistice Day, eventually known … Continue reading
Photo: Associated Press In a normal year, October means many things. It’s a time when the weather gets colder, the leaves on the trees turn color, and college and professional football are in full swing. The Major League Baseball postseason is … Continue reading
A Tale of Two Alex’s: Former Capital Alexander Semin And Current Capitals Prospect Alexander Alexeyev Face Off in KHL Action
KHL In the world of hockey, paths of players often cross whether in the National Hockey League or elsewhere. Although right wing Alexander Semin has not been associated with the Washington Capitals organization since his departure in 2012, from time-to-time, … Continue reading
Photo: Greg Fiume/Getty Images North America HC Vityaz of the KHL conducts “Ask a Question” sessions during each off-season, where fans can ask questions of a designated player on the team. This week, their Captain and former Washington Capital, Alexander … Continue reading
HC Vityaz of the KHL typically conducts “Ask a Question” sessions during each off-season, where fans can submit questions to a designated player. This week their Captain and former Washington Capital Alexander Semin answered questions. Many of the questions and … Continue reading
The Kontinental Hockey League (KHL) announced the winners of their league awards for ther 2019-20 season on Monday. Among the winners were former Capitals players, Dmitrij Jaskin and Alexander Semin.
Photo by John McDonnell TWP The Washington Capitals were about to play their last game of the 2007-08 season, and on the verge of completing a nearly impossible run to the playoffs. On Thanksgiving Day, the Capitals had the worst … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images On March 21, 2008, the Washington Capitals beat the Atlanta Thrashers 5-3, in a game in which they were trailing 3-1 after two periods. The comeback win would be a sign of things to come … Continue reading
The KHL’s Podolsk Vityaz announced on Friday morning that captain Alex Semin will miss the rest of the season, including the 2020 Gagarin Cup Playoffs, due to a lower-body injury suffered on Thursday.