Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Now Have 2nd Oldest Roster In The NHL
- 2020 Offseason Report Cards: Atlantic Division
- Quebec Assembly Member And Former Washington Capitals Enforcer Enrico Ciccone Submits Bill To End Fighting In Quebec
- NHL General Managers Meet, Discuss 2020-21 Season Start Date, Seattle Expansion, Draft Lottery and Lake Louise Season Opener
- NHL and National Gaming Association Announce New Partnership
- 2020 Offseason Report Cards: Pacific Division
- Wayne Gretzky Selling California Mansion For $22.9 Million (Photos)
- Former Capitals Prospect Connor Hobbs Retires from Professional Hockey
- Newly-Hired Capitals’ Assistant Coach Kevin McCarthy: “There’s More To Lavi’s System Than Just Offense…Defense Wins Championships”
- NHL Announces Postponements For Winter Classic and All-Star Weekend
Tag Archives: Alan Hangsleben
Warroad is a small town in northern Minnesota with a population of approximately 1700 people, and is located on the Lake of the Woods, about 6 miles from the Canadian border.
One of the most anticipated events of Washington Capitals Fan Fest 2017 was the Alumni Game which took place Tuesday evening. Caps alumni were divided into two teams: Red and White. They played three 15-minute periods with 10-minute intermissions between.
Photo: Washington Capitals Most modern-day fans of the Washington Capitals may know that forward T.J. Oshie attended high school in Warroad, Minnesota, which was the hometown of his father, Tim. Longtime Caps fans may recall Dave Christian from his time in D.C. in the 1980’s, and a member … Continue reading