Search NoVa Caps Site
- Follow NoVa Caps on WordPress.com
- An Early Look At Capitals’ GM Brian MacLellan’s Summer To-Do List
- Thunderbirds Cage Bears 5-2; Alex Alexeyev Scores Second Career AHL Goal
- Let’s Paw-ty! – Captain Celebrates Six-Month Birthday
- Who Could Be Moved At The Trade Deadline? Player Trade Ratings For The Capitals’ Organization
- Clash Of The Titans – The Metropolitan Division Is Showing Its Superiority Over the Rest of the NHL
- The Streak: A Look Back at the Capitals’ Historic Winning Streak 10 Years Later – Part 1
- Vitek Vanecek Added To 2020 AHL All-Star Roster
- Florida Panthers To Host 2021 NHL All-Star Game
- Why Alex Ovechkin Is (Statistically) Already The Greatest Goal Scorer Of All Time
- Capitals’ T.J. Oshie & His Brand, Warroad To Hold The SSC Broomball Tournament To Raise Money For Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation On February 5th
Tag Archives: Alan Hangsleben
Warroad is a small town in northern Minnesota with a population of approximately 1700 people, and is located on the Lake of the Woods, about 6 miles from the Canadian border.
One of the most anticipated events of Washington Capitals Fan Fest 2017 was the Alumni Game which took place Tuesday evening. Caps alumni were divided into two teams: Red and White. They played three 15-minute periods with 10-minute intermissions between.
Photo: Washington Capitals Most modern-day fans of the Washington Capitals may know that forward T.J. Oshie attended high school in Warroad, Minnesota, which was the hometown of his father, Tim. Longtime Caps fans may recall Dave Christian from his time in D.C. in the 1980’s, and a member … Continue reading