Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hurricanes’ Coach Rod Brind’Amour Wins Jack Adams Award
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Voted Best Shot, Nicklas Backstrom Voted Best Passer By NHL Players
- Capitals Re-sign Michael Sgarbossa To Two-Year Deal
- Capitals Re-sign Garrett Pilon To Two-Year Contract
- Capitals Extend Defenseman Bobby Nardella
- Linemate for Life: Captain Matched With Retired U.S. Marine Corps Master Sgt. Mark Gwathmey
- John Carlson’s Performance in 2021: Elite Offensive Production, Question Mark Defensively
- Martin Fehervary: “I Still Believe That My Future Is Connected To The Washington Capitals”
- Scoring GM Brian MacLellan’s Moves Since The Capitals Won The Stanley Cup In 2018
- Report: Rangers Reach Agreement To Hire Gerard Gallant As Head Coach
Tag Archives: Alan Hangsleben
Warroad is a small town in northern Minnesota with a population of approximately 1700 people, and is located on the Lake of the Woods, about 6 miles from the Canadian border.
One of the most anticipated events of Washington Capitals Fan Fest 2017 was the Alumni Game which took place Tuesday evening. Caps alumni were divided into two teams: Red and White. They played three 15-minute periods with 10-minute intermissions between.
Photo: Washington Capitals Most modern-day fans of the Washington Capitals may know that forward T.J. Oshie attended high school in Warroad, Minnesota, which was the hometown of his father, Tim. Longtime Caps fans may recall Dave Christian from his time in D.C. in the 1980’s, and a member … Continue reading