Search NoVa Caps Site
- Kunlun Red Star (KHL) Signs Dávid Bondra To Professional Tryout Contract
- Capitals Get Bigger, Grittier With Offseason Additions
- St. Louis Blues’ Championship Run Foreshadowed by Past Runs of their Predecessors in Washington
- Bears Sign Tariq Hammond To One-Year AHL Contract
- Report: Ron Francis To Be Named Seattle’s First GM In Franchise History Later This Week
- What’s Next for the Capitals in Free Agency?
- Martin Fehérváry: “My Childhood Dream Would Come True” [Translated Interview]
- Capitals Re-sign Jakub Vrana To Two-Year, $6.7 Million Contract
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
Tag Archives: Alan Hangsleben
Warroad is a small town in northern Minnesota with a population of approximately 1700 people, and is located on the Lake of the Woods, about 6 miles from the Canadian border.
One of the most anticipated events of Washington Capitals Fan Fest 2017 was the Alumni Game which took place Tuesday evening. Caps alumni were divided into two teams: Red and White. They played three 15-minute periods with 10-minute intermissions between.
Photo: Washington Capitals Most modern-day fans of the Washington Capitals may know that forward T.J. Oshie attended high school in Warroad, Minnesota, which was the hometown of his father, Tim. Longtime Caps fans may recall Dave Christian from his time in D.C. in the 1980’s, and a member … Continue reading