Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Fall To Flyers, 4-2; Daniel Sprong Scores Sixth Goal In As Many Games
- Connor McMichael Scores Game-Winning Goal In Bears 2-1 Win Over Devils
- A New Kind of Goalie Helmet: Braden Holtby Fan Puts New Spin on “Goaltending Helmet”
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson on Monday’s “Routine Hockey Scrum”: “You’re Taught To Stand Up For Your Goalie, So That’s What I Was Doing”
- Alex Ovechkin, Justin Schultz Out, Daniel Sprong Will Play Tonight
- Ilya Samsonov Is On COVID-19 Protocol Lis
- Tom Wilson Participated In Morning Skate, Is “Good To Go” Tonight
- Philadelphia at Washington Preview: Capitals Start Three-Game Season-Closing Homestand vs. Flyers
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game For High-Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- Capitals Loan Michal Kempny To AHL Hershey On Conditioning Stint
Tag Archives: AHL
Photo: Jones Day TSN’s Darren Dreger said on Tuesday’s Insider Trading that the next step for the NHL and NHL Players’ Association is “a lot of work on (COVID-19) protocols” as they inch closer towards an agreement on the 2020-21 … Continue reading
Graphic: AHL The American Hockey League has signed an exclusive sports betting deal with Genius Sports that encompasses both gambling data and live video. The deal comes as Canada’s government prepares to legalize single-game wagering.
Photo: Bridgeport Sound Tigers The American Hockey League (AHL) announced Wednesday afternoon that the new start date for the 2020-21 season in now February 5.
Photo: Vasterviks IK The NHL has tentatively planned to start the 2020-21 season on January 1, 2021 and play a full 82-game season. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused schedule adjustments to all hockey leagues around the world, including the … Continue reading
Photo: Sporting News According to TSN’s “Insider Trading”, the joint committee consisting of NHL and NHLPA personnel designated to make plans for the 2020-21 season has not yet met because the league is still gathering information from each of the … Continue reading
Inch by inch the sporting world is slowly starting to see fans return to the stands. Pennsylvania officials got their first update in months on Tuesday when Gov. Tom Wolf altered limits on gatherings that had previously restricted indoor facilities … Continue reading
The Carolina Hurricanes announced on Thursday that they have signed a three-year affiliation agreement with the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League. The agreement ends the Canes’ affiliation with the Charlotte Checkers, the 2019 Calder Cup champions, that began … Continue reading
Renderings: Oak View Group American Hockey League (AHL) President and Chief Executive Officer David Andrews announced on September 30, 2019 that the AHL Board of Governors had awarded an expansion franchise to NHL Seattle and the Oak View Group. The announcement … Continue reading
The AHL has announced its “Return to Play” committee for the 2020-21 season. While the committee features plenty of NHL brass, it doesn’t not include representation from the Washington Capitals nor the Hershey Bears.
Photos: Caroline O’Connor/Great Save Productions/Hershey Bears During the 2019-20 and other recent seasons, the Washington Capitals’ American Hockey League affiliate Hershey Bears have had several players on their roster with family members with NHL ties. In the second installment of … Continue reading