Search NoVa Caps Site
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
- Michal Kempny and David Pastrnak Take In Tennis Match in Prague On Wednesday
- Decision on Hub City Locations For 2020 Playoffs Will Be Made In Three Weeks
- Former Washington Capitals Winger Dmitrij Jaskin Is Now The Second Highest Paid Player in KHL: Salaries For Top KHL Players
Tag Archives: Advertisements
When the NHL eventually resumes play it will likely be in empty arenas, as health and safety concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic continue. And as NHL teams seek new revenue streams to address lost ticket and concession sales, we … Continue reading
@capitals As we originally reported back in May in our regular “Rumor Mill” column (here), the NHL will be adding advertisement areas on each NHL Rink.