Search NoVa Caps Site
- Washington Capitals Prospect Report – February, 2021: Connor McMichael And Garrett Pilon Get Tricky, Alex Alexeyev And Aliaksei Protas Head To Playoffs And Zach Fucale Is A Wall
- Zach Fucale Shining In Goal For Hershey Bears
- Back In Business: Ilya Samsonov Records First Victory Since January 14 in 3-2 Win Over the New Jersey Devils
- Retro Recap – Madison Square Gartner – Washington Capitals at New York Rangers – February 28, 1985
- Capitals Dump Devils, 3-2; Ilya Samsonov Wins In First Start Since January 17; Nicklas Backstrom Scores 10th Goal Of Season
- Kuznetsov (Upper-Body) Will Not Play Sunday Against Devils; Laviolette Going With Same Lineup from Saturday
- Ilya Samsonov Will Start Against The New Jersey Devils
- Panthers Place Former Capitals Forward Brett Connolly On Waivers
- Aliaksei Protas And Alex Alexeyev Are Heading To The KHL Playoffs
- Dowd Dominance: Nic Dowd’s Recent Faceoff Effectiveness A Highlight As the Capitals Look To Improve On The Dot
Tag Archives: 2020-2021 NHL Season
With the 2020 Thanksgiving holiday now in the rear-view and the calendar officially flipped to the final month of the year, NHL teams are beginning to revisit issues related to their bottom lines, mostly associated with revenue losses related to … Continue reading
The NHL and NHLPA continue to hold daily calls, trying to put together a plan for the upcoming 2020-21 season. The 16-player ‘Return To Play’ (RTP) committee has convened nearly every day over the past week.
As we previously reported, the NHL’s general managers held a video call with league officials, including commissioner Gary Bettman and deputy commissioner Bill Daly, at noon on Friday. It’s been reported that GM’s were advised not to comment publicly on … Continue reading
Graphic: Twitter The NHL will likely be realigned and divided by country and region next season, according to Vegas Golden Knights owner Bill Foley.
Through the first day of unrestricted free agency, the Capitals and General Manager Brian MacLellan have been busy adding players to their NHL roster. Thus far, the Capitals have signed defenseman Brenden Dillon to a four year deal with a … Continue reading
Dave Sandford/NHLI via Getty Images If the 2020-21 NHL season starts as currently planned, teams that didn’t participate in the 2019-20 post-season will be looking at nearly nine months away from the game. That’s concerning to those teams.
Quantity vs. Quality: Finding Trade Value In The Washington Capitals Prospect Pool Without Damaging The Long-Term Viability of The Organization
Much has been made about the Washington Capitals rather shallow prospect pool. Simply put, there is a lot of truth in those statements. The Capitals farm system has been significantly depleted after years of trading away picks and the use … Continue reading
Photo: CBC Nobody can argue the overall success of the bubble city when it comes to the health of the players. Earlier on Monday the NHL announced that there were no positive test results this past week for the fourth … Continue reading
Details regarding the latest NHL planning are finally beginning to emerge this morning. Earlier we reported additional details for the ‘Return to Play’ (RTP) and the new Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA). The NHL and players’ association are optimistic that a … Continue reading