Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Prospect Tobias Geisser And EV Zug Win Swiss National League Championship
- New Face on the Stage: Inside Garrett Pilon’s NHL Debut Against the Philadelphia Flyers
- Capitals Rally To Beat Flyers, 2-1 (OT)
- Capitals’ Michal Kempny Leaves Bears Game Due To “Weird” Injury During Conditioning Stint
- Pheonix Copley Blanks Phantoms, 3-0, Records 100th Career AHL Victory
- Capitals Re-Call Garrett Pilon From Taxi Squad To Active Roster
- Craig Anderson Will Start For Capitals vs. Flyers; Alex Ovechkin Still Out
- NHL Easing COVID-19 Protocols For Vaccinated Teams During Playoffs
- Capitals Fall To Flyers, 4-2; Daniel Sprong Scores Sixth Goal In As Many Games
- Connor McMichael Scores Game-Winning Goal In Bears 2-1 Win Over Devils
Tag Archives: 2020-2021 KHL Season
Photo: Dinamo Minsk The NHL had tentatively planned to start the 2020-21 season on January 1, 2021 and play a full 82-game season. But that plan has now changed. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused schedule adjustments to the NHL and … Continue reading
A Tale of Two Alex’s: Former Capital Alexander Semin And Current Capitals Prospect Alexander Alexeyev Face Off in KHL Action
KHL In the world of hockey, paths of players often cross whether in the National Hockey League or elsewhere. Although right wing Alexander Semin has not been associated with the Washington Capitals organization since his departure in 2012, from time-to-time, … Continue reading
Photo: Salavat Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alex Alexeyev scored his first career KHL goal on Monday against Barys.
The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
The KHL season is rapidly falling apart. Just three weeks into the season COVID-19 is wrecking havoc on the league, with many players testing positive, the better part of three full teams in quarantine and 13 games postponed… so far. … Continue reading
Photo: Dinamo Minsk Washington Capitals forward prospect Aliaksei Protas was fined for contact with an official in Tuesday’s game against Vityaz. The KHL announced the ruling on Thursday morning.
Photos:KHL Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev made his KHL debut on Tuesday. The Capitals announced last week that they have loaned Alexeyev to Salavat Yulaev Ufa (KHL) to begin the 2020-21 season. He will return to North America in … Continue reading
Aliaksei Protas On Being Drafted By The Capitals, Getting A Stick From Alex Ovechkin And Playing In The NHL
Photo: Dinamo Minsk Due to the delay in the start of the WHL season, Washington Capitals forward prospect Aliaksei Protas is biding his time playing for Dynamo Minsk in the KHL. The 6’6” forward has already played five games for the … Continue reading
The KHL is full steam ahead and set to begin their 2020-21 season this Wednesday. KHL president Alexei Morozov met with media Monday morning where he provided an update on the official number for total cases of COVID-19.