Search NoVa Caps Site
- Alex Ovechkin Comments on George Floyd’s Murder: “It Is So Important For Us To Respect and Love Each Other No Matter What We Look Like!!!”
- Assistant Reid Cashman Named Dartmouth Head Coach, But Will Stay With Capitals For Rest Of Season
- Looking At The Salary Cap Breakdown Of Past Stanley Cup Champions: How Do This Season’s Capitals Compare?
- Alex Ovechkin & Wife Nastya Celebrate Children’s Day
- Martin Fehérváry: “I Had a Beautiful Relationship With My Mother. When She Died, Hockey Helped Me”
- NHL Players Demand Change & Speak Out Against Racism
- Washington Capitals Fourth Quarter Review: 2019-20 Season
- New Sportsbook Business ‘Handle19’ Forges Ahead With Plans To Open In DC This Fall, Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
- Report: NHL Teams Preparing To Start Phase Two Late Next Week
- How Will NHL Officiating Be Impacted Without Fans In Attendance?
Tag Archives: 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs
How can the Washington Capitals make another deep run at the Stanley Cup in 2020? Continue reading
The NoVa Caps Charity Challenge for Best Buddies has reached $2,000 and continues to grow! Show your Capitals spirit by helping this great organization that helps individuals with disabilities today by donating here!
Photo: CBS Sports The Boston Bruins, who finished the regular season with the second-most points in the NHL (107), and the St. Louis Blues, who sat in last place in the league on January 3 before finishing third in the … Continue reading
After Winning The Stanley Cup In 2018, Did The Capitals Fuel Both Runs To The 2019 Stanley Cup Final?
Photo: Joe Puetz/Getty Images While winning the Stanley Cup comes with a sense of accomplishment and achievement, it also comes with more respect from the rest of the NHL. When you have what everybody else wants, they are going to … Continue reading
Blues Head Home With Chance To Clinch First Stanley Cup Final Berth In 49 Years After Dominant 5-0 Win In Game 5 Of Western Conference Final Against Sharks
Photo: Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images The St. Louis Blues will head back to the Gateway City with a chance to clinch a spot in the Stanley Cup Final for the first time since 1970 after a 5-0 win in Game … Continue reading
Photo: Brandon Magnus/Getty Images The San Jose Sharks, who finished the regular season with the second-most points in the Pacific Division and Western Conference (101), and the St. Louis Blues, who tied the Winnipeg Jets for the second-most points in … Continue reading
Photo: Gregg Forweck/Getty Images The Boston Bruins, who finished the regular season with the second-most points in the NHL (107), and the Carolina Hurricanes, who finished as the first wild-card in the Eastern Conference with 99 points, will face one … Continue reading
Photo: Steve Babineau/NHL via Getty Images With the Washington Capitals eliminated from the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs, their fan base has a decision to make: Should they “forget” about hockey until the Draft, or should they choose to root for … Continue reading
“I Don’t Know the Cut-off Date”: John Carlson on Alex Ovechkin’s Consistency, First Round Exit, Worlds, and More
Photo: Sherry Burruss With the Capitals’ season officially over the players and staff arrived at MedStar Capitals Iceplex for the annual “exit interviews” before the team goes their separate ways for the summer and offseason. Defenseman John Carlson gave his … Continue reading
Tables Turned: Capitals Eliminated Nearly Seven Years to the Day They Eliminated the Boston Bruins From the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images The Capitals’ run as the defending Stanley Cup champions is now officially over and while the sting from what could have been will likely linger for awhile, the Caps find their 2018-19 season ended in an … Continue reading