Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ John Carlson And Alex Ovechkin Discuss “Johnny4Norris” And Reaching Gretzky’s Record In Interview With Linda Cohn
- Beck Malenstyn Suspended 3 Games For Elbowing Incident In Friday Nights Game Against Lehigh Valley
- Sunday’s Capitals Practice Notebook: Nicklas Backstrom To Return vs. Blue Jackets On Monday
- Bears Beat Phantoms 1-0; Vitek Vanecek Pitches Shutout, Mike Sgarbossa’s Power Play Goal The Difference
- 2019-20 Division Breakdown – NHL Results Through 1/3 of the NHL Season: Atlantic Division
- Reader’s Opinion: How To Improve The Lack Of Consistency In The NHL Department of Player Safety
- Low Voltage Power Play Continues To Handcuff Hershey Bears
- Capitals Down Ducks, 3-2, Finish Sweep Of Four-Game Road Trip
- Top Ten Surprises Through the First Quarter of the 2019-20 Season
- Bears Top Phantoms 2-1; Joe Snively Scores 5th Goal In Last 6 Games
Tag Archives: 2018 Olympics
Photo: Maddie Meyer/Getty Images Team USA and Team Canada will once again do battle in what has become one of the most anticipated events of the 2018 Winter Olympics. The two teams will faceoff for the gold medal tonight. Puck … Continue reading
News and Notes from Tuesday’s Capitals Morning Skate in Winnipeg: Who Will Be Scratched? And Is Alex Ovechkin Watching This Year’s Olympics?
The Washington Capitals hit the road to begin a four-game road trip in which three of those four contests will come against teams in the Central Division. First up is a Tuesday night contest with the second-place Winnipeg Jets. Prior … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman During the second intermission of the NHL Winter Classic, a ceremony took place as Team USA announced their roster of players who are going to be donning the red, white, and blue at the 2018 Winter Olympics … Continue reading
News and Notes from Wednesday’s Capitals Morning Skate: Update on T.J. Oshie, Prep for Blackhawks, Plus Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov React to Russia Olympic Ban
The Capitals hit the Kettler ice on Wednesday morning to prepare for tonight’s game with the Chicago Blackhawks. Tonight will be the fourth game of a season-long five game homestead for the Capitals. Washington has won five of their last … Continue reading
Washington Capitals’ superstar Alex Ovechkin has made his intentions very clear over the last two years. He will play in the Olympics, regardless. And although Ovechkin has been direct in his intentions, and has the backing of his boss, his … Continue reading
Photo: ru-Sports In an interview with Russia’s Sport-Expres, Washington Capitals Alex Ovechkin said that he “has a small chance of participating in the Olympic Games in 2018.”
ALEXANDER NEMENOV/AFP/Getty Images The NHL will not participate in the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. The league decided to make the announcement today so it doesn’t overshadow the playoffs.
Should the NHL Allow its players to travel to the 2018 Winter Olympics? Continue reading
Photo: Awful Announcing The NHL is making initial moves to officially skip the 2018 Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea. The NHL’s participation has been up in the air for the last year or so.