Search NoVa Caps Site
- Grading Capitals GM Brian MacLellan’s Moves In 2018-19
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review And Forecast – Liam O’Brien
- Martin Fehervary: The 19-Year-Old Defensive Prospect Is Working His Way To Washington [Translated Interview]
- Bringing Back Burky: Why the Capitals Should Bring Back Andre Burakovsky Next Season
- Hershey Bears Report Cards: Player Grades For The 2018-2019 Season
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review And Forecast – Nathan Walker
- NHL Postseason Inconsistencies: The Performance of the On-Ice Officials Is An Eyesore to the League
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review and Forecast: Garrett Pilon
- Capitals’ Evgeny Kuznetsov Records Four Points, Alex Ovechkin Tallies Two In Russia’s 10-0 Route Of Italy At IIHF World Championships
- Key Capitals and NHL Offseason Dates
Tag Archives: 2018 Olympics
Photo: Maddie Meyer/Getty Images Team USA and Team Canada will once again do battle in what has become one of the most anticipated events of the 2018 Winter Olympics. The two teams will faceoff for the gold medal tonight. Puck … Continue reading
News and Notes from Tuesday’s Capitals Morning Skate in Winnipeg: Who Will Be Scratched? And Is Alex Ovechkin Watching This Year’s Olympics?
The Washington Capitals hit the road to begin a four-game road trip in which three of those four contests will come against teams in the Central Division. First up is a Tuesday night contest with the second-place Winnipeg Jets. Prior … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman During the second intermission of the NHL Winter Classic, a ceremony took place as Team USA announced their roster of players who are going to be donning the red, white, and blue at the 2018 Winter Olympics … Continue reading
News and Notes from Wednesday’s Capitals Morning Skate: Update on T.J. Oshie, Prep for Blackhawks, Plus Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov React to Russia Olympic Ban
The Capitals hit the Kettler ice on Wednesday morning to prepare for tonight’s game with the Chicago Blackhawks. Tonight will be the fourth game of a season-long five game homestead for the Capitals. Washington has won five of their last … Continue reading
Washington Capitals’ superstar Alex Ovechkin has made his intentions very clear over the last two years. He will play in the Olympics, regardless. And although Ovechkin has been direct in his intentions, and has the backing of his boss, his … Continue reading
Photo: ru-Sports In an interview with Russia’s Sport-Expres, Washington Capitals Alex Ovechkin said that he “has a small chance of participating in the Olympic Games in 2018.”
ALEXANDER NEMENOV/AFP/Getty Images The NHL will not participate in the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. The league decided to make the announcement today so it doesn’t overshadow the playoffs.
Should the NHL Allow its players to travel to the 2018 Winter Olympics? Continue reading
Photo: Awful Announcing The NHL is making initial moves to officially skip the 2018 Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea. The NHL’s participation has been up in the air for the last year or so.