Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals To Donate Stanley Cup Ring to Hockey Hall Of Fame On Wednesday
- Thursday’s Capitals-Maple Leafs Game Is The Next “Measuring Stick” Game For Washington
- Saturday, February 23 Is “Try Hockey For Free” Day
- Caps Can Kings 3-2; Alex Ovechkin Scores A Pair
- Capitals Alumni Profile: Peter Bondra
- T.J. Oshie Injury Update: “Game-Time Decision”
- Puck-Watching and Bad Line Changes Have Contributed to the Capitals Inconsistencies on the Ice
- Game Notes: Washington at Los Angeles Game Day – Capitals and Kings Do It Again At Staples Center
- Hershey Bears Tie Franchise Record Point Streak in 4-3 Win over Lehigh Valley Phantoms (Photos)
- Ducks Dodge Capitals, 5-2, With Two Power-Play Goals In The Third Period; Alex Ovechkin Hits 40-Goal Mark And T.J. Oshie Leaves With Lower-Body Injury
Tag Archives: 2018 Olympics
Photo: Maddie Meyer/Getty Images Team USA and Team Canada will once again do battle in what has become one of the most anticipated events of the 2018 Winter Olympics. The two teams will faceoff for the gold medal tonight. Puck … Continue reading
News and Notes from Tuesday’s Capitals Morning Skate in Winnipeg: Who Will Be Scratched? And Is Alex Ovechkin Watching This Year’s Olympics?
The Washington Capitals hit the road to begin a four-game road trip in which three of those four contests will come against teams in the Central Division. First up is a Tuesday night contest with the second-place Winnipeg Jets. Prior … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman During the second intermission of the NHL Winter Classic, a ceremony took place as Team USA announced their roster of players who are going to be donning the red, white, and blue at the 2018 Winter Olympics … Continue reading
News and Notes from Wednesday’s Capitals Morning Skate: Update on T.J. Oshie, Prep for Blackhawks, Plus Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov React to Russia Olympic Ban
The Capitals hit the Kettler ice on Wednesday morning to prepare for tonight’s game with the Chicago Blackhawks. Tonight will be the fourth game of a season-long five game homestead for the Capitals. Washington has won five of their last … Continue reading
Washington Capitals’ superstar Alex Ovechkin has made his intentions very clear over the last two years. He will play in the Olympics, regardless. And although Ovechkin has been direct in his intentions, and has the backing of his boss, his … Continue reading
Photo: ru-Sports In an interview with Russia’s Sport-Expres, Washington Capitals Alex Ovechkin said that he “has a small chance of participating in the Olympic Games in 2018.”
ALEXANDER NEMENOV/AFP/Getty Images The NHL will not participate in the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. The league decided to make the announcement today so it doesn’t overshadow the playoffs.
Should the NHL Allow its players to travel to the 2018 Winter Olympics? Continue reading
Photo: Awful Announcing The NHL is making initial moves to officially skip the 2018 Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea. The NHL’s participation has been up in the air for the last year or so.