Search NoVa Caps Site
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
- Michal Kempny and David Pastrnak Take In Tennis Match in Prague On Wednesday
- Decision on Hub City Locations For 2020 Playoffs Will Be Made In Three Weeks
- Former Washington Capitals Winger Dmitrij Jaskin Is Now The Second Highest Paid Player in KHL: Salaries For Top KHL Players
- A Look At Braden Holtby’s Starts To Seasons: Is There A Reason For Concern When Capitals’ Season Resumes?
- Capitals’ John Carlson: “Whoever Wins Is Certainly Not Going To Say There’s Some Asterisk Next To The Championship”
Tag Archives: 2018 NHL Trade Deadline
Photo: USA Today Sports The Capitals’ regular season ended on a high note on Saturday night with a 5-3 win over the New Jersey Devils and the team defied a number of odds throughout the season. The Capitals’ blueline was … Continue reading
Bruce Bennett/Getty Images Today is February 27, 2018 and the NHL’s Trade Deadline officially closed over 24 hours ago. It was a very busy few weeks leading up to this point for all 31 NHL clubs and last-minute trades were … Continue reading
It’s trade deadline day. The stressful day of the year where fans and players alike constantly check Twitter for the news and rumors surrounding their team. Who’s gonna stay? Who’s gonna go? In the middle of all the chaos, the … Continue reading
Which players will get moved before Monday’s deadline? Which clubs will be the most active? Continue reading
Source: Last Word on Hockey The Washington Capitals acquired defenseman Jakub Jerabek from the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday afternoon. Washington sent their 2019 fifth round pick to Montreal for the 26-year old blueliner.
With the trade deadline rapidly approaching (this Monday, 2/26, 3:00 p.m. ET.), teams are starting to get serious about making their final moves for the final quarter of the season. Yes, “silly season” is in high gear. Here are the … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have been big buyers at the trade deadline in recent years. In pursuit of the franchise’s first Stanley Cup, Caps General Manager Brian MacLellan has not been shy about trading draft picks to bring in extra assets … Continue reading
With the trade deadline now just two weeks away, the Washington Capitals general approach is beginning to take shape. It’s appearing more and more unlikely that the Capitals will go “all in” at the trade deadline, as has been the … Continue reading