Search NoVa Caps Site
- Alex Ovechkin Comments on George Floyd’s Murder: “It Is So Important For Us To Respect and Love Each Other No Matter What We Look Like!!!”
- Assistant Reid Cashman Named Dartmouth Head Coach, But Will Stay With Capitals For Rest Of Season
- Looking At The Salary Cap Breakdown Of Past Stanley Cup Champions: How Do This Season’s Capitals Compare?
- Alex Ovechkin & Wife Nastya Celebrate Children’s Day
- Martin Fehérváry: “I Had a Beautiful Relationship With My Mother. When She Died, Hockey Helped Me”
- NHL Players Demand Change & Speak Out Against Racism
- Washington Capitals Fourth Quarter Review: 2019-20 Season
- New Sportsbook Business ‘Handle19’ Forges Ahead With Plans To Open In DC This Fall, Despite COVID-19 Pandemic
- Report: NHL Teams Preparing To Start Phase Two Late Next Week
- How Will NHL Officiating Be Impacted Without Fans In Attendance?
Tag Archives: 2018 NHL Entry Draft
Photos: Caroline O’Connor/Hershey Bears/Great Save Productions To say that Washington Capitals’ prospect Riley Sutter comes from a hockey family would be a significant understatement. In fact, for many, the Sutter family just may be hockey’s royal family. But for Riley, he’s looking to … Continue reading
“I’d Never Had Grilled Cheese Before”: Capitals 2018 First-Round Pick Alexander Alexeyev Talks First Professional Season, Life in America, Alex Ovechkin, and More
HERSHEY, PA — Alexander Alexeyev is one of the Capitals’ most heavily-prized prospects, and as the team’s first-round draft pick in 2018, there are a number of expectations placed upon him by both the team and fans alike. After making … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images As most hockey fans know, the last two Stanley Cup winners, the St. Louis Blues in 2019 and the Washington Capitals in 2018, had never won the Stanley Cup until their recent wins. However, the … Continue reading
Photo: Richard Wolowicz/Getty Images In recent weeks the “10-year Challenge” has been the craze on social media, something NoVa Caps did for the Caps’ players a few weeks ago. Keeping up with the 10-year theme, NoVa Caps is currently assessing … Continue reading
Photo: Saskatoon Blades Washington Capitals prospect Erik Florchuk scored twice in Saskatoon’s 5-2 win over the Tri-City Americans Saturday night. This was Florchuk’s second multi-goal game of the season so far.
Photo: Everett Silvertips On September 29, the day Riley Sutter signed a three-year entry-level contract with the Washington Capitals , he potted a pair of goals and an assist in Everett’s win over the Tri City Americans (here). Saturday night Sutter continued … Continue reading
As long as I’ve been able to read, I’ve enjoyed video games. They tell fantastic stories, take us on amazing adventures to far away places, and introduce us to characters we can’t help but fall in love with. Truly, the … Continue reading
Screen cap: Washington Capitals The Washington Capitals selected 18-year-old Riley Sutter with their third-round pick in the 2018 NHL Entry Draft. The 6’-2”, 201 pound center/right-winger has spent the last three seasons with the Everett Silvertips in the Western Hockey League … Continue reading
Tom Pennington/Getty Images The Capitals added seven new prospects to the organization this weekend in Dallas. Here is our first analysis of each of the team’s seven selections for the 2018 NHL Entry Draft.
Bruce Bennett/Getty Images In his four seasons as General Manager of the Capitals, Brian MacLellan has proved himself to be smart, calculating, and pretty darn effective at getting deals done, whether it be a contract or trade. And the franchise’s … Continue reading