Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Is Pushing For Betting Kiosks In NHL Arenas Sometime This Season
- Capitals Announce 2019 Prospect Tournament Schedule, Training Camp Details
- Penguins’ Assistant GM Bill Guerin Named Wild GM
- Capitals GM Brian MacLellan on Michal Kempny: “Everything Is Positive For Him To Start Camp”
- Braden Holtby, Jonas Siegenthaler, Michal Kempny Join Capitals’ Informal Practice On Wednesday
- “I Love Pizza”: Alex Ovechkin’s Interview With Forbes Russia (Translated)
- Some Early 2019-20 Eastern Conference Standings Predictions: Which Teams Will Jump Higher or Lose Footing?
- Hockey Horse in the Winner’s Circle: Horse Owned by Nicklas Backstrom and Peter Forsberg Wins in Swedish Racing Debut
- Recent Draft Picks Of The Washington Capitals and St. Louis Blues – Part 2
- Hurricanes Unveil New Road Jerseys For 2019-20 Season
Tag Archives: 2018 NHL Entry Draft
Photo: NHL via Getty Images As most hockey fans know, the last two Stanley Cup winners, the St. Louis Blues in 2019 and the Washington Capitals in 2018, had never won the Stanley Cup until their recent wins. However, the … Continue reading
Photo: Richard Wolowicz/Getty Images In recent weeks the “10-year Challenge” has been the craze on social media, something NoVa Caps did for the Caps’ players a few weeks ago. Keeping up with the 10-year theme, NoVa Caps is currently assessing … Continue reading
Photo: Saskatoon Blades Washington Capitals prospect Erik Florchuk scored twice in Saskatoon’s 5-2 win over the Tri-City Americans Saturday night. This was Florchuk’s second multi-goal game of the season so far.
Photo: Everett Silvertips On September 29, the day Riley Sutter signed a three-year entry-level contract with the Washington Capitals , he potted a pair of goals and an assist in Everett’s win over the Tri City Americans (here). Saturday night Sutter continued … Continue reading
As long as I’ve been able to read, I’ve enjoyed video games. They tell fantastic stories, take us on amazing adventures to far away places, and introduce us to characters we can’t help but fall in love with. Truly, the … Continue reading
Screen cap: Washington Capitals The Washington Capitals selected 18-year-old Riley Sutter with their third-round pick in the 2018 NHL Entry Draft. The 6’-2”, 201 pound center/right-winger has spent the last three seasons with the Everett Silvertips in the Western Hockey League … Continue reading
Tom Pennington/Getty Images The Capitals added seven new prospects to the organization this weekend in Dallas. Here is our first analysis of each of the team’s seven selections for the 2018 NHL Entry Draft.
Bruce Bennett/Getty Images In his four seasons as General Manager of the Capitals, Brian MacLellan has proved himself to be smart, calculating, and pretty darn effective at getting deals done, whether it be a contract or trade. And the franchise’s … Continue reading
Bruce Bennett/Getty Images The 2018 NHL Entry Draft is be the first draft that will involve drafting of players primarily born in 2000; i.e. after the “turn of the millennium”. According to sociologists, this is the beginning of the transition … Continue reading
This article was done in collaboration with Daniel Vorona. To see more of his thoughts on the Washington Capitals, and for other hilarious and painfully truthful Capitals content, check out his Instagram page @happy_capitals_memes