Search NoVa Caps Site
- Jay Beagle Receives Stanley Cup Ring
- Hershey Bears Vitek Vanecek Named CCM/AHL Player Of The Week
- Capitals Sign Kody Clark To Three-Year Entry Level Contract
- Rounding Off the Bottom-Six: Three Players Competing for Two Spots In the Capitals’ Third and Fourth-lines [Readers Poll]
- Game Preview: Capitals @ Canucks
- Our Latest Design: A Tribute To Braden “HoltBae”
- Elite and Leading By Example: Evgeny Kuznetsov Has Emerged As One of the NHL’s Best Players and One of the Capitals’ Most Valuable Leaders
- Bears Beat Checkers 2-0, Hand Charlotte Their First Loss Of The Season
- Bears Assign Milner To South Carolina
- After Demotion To Fourth Line, What’s Next For Andre Burakovsky?
Tag Archives: 2018-19
Photo: NHL via Getty Images It is no secret that the Washington Capitals have been known to execute on power plays over the past few seasons. To be exact, since the 2014-15 season, the Capitals haven’t been out of the … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images While the 2017-18 season was certainly one to remember for the Capitals as a team, on an individual level, it was unquestionably a struggle for right wing T.J. Oshie, who entered the season fresh off a … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals finally released their third jersey for the upcoming season on Monday morning. It looks exactly like the one they wore from 2015-17.
The Washington Capitals released their media guide for the 2018-19 season on Saturday morning.
Photo: @Capitals With the third day of training camp already finished for the Capitals, the team and players are one step closer to the beginning of the 2018-19 season. With a number of players dressing in Boston for the team’s … Continue reading
Anton Novoderezhkin/TASS via Getty Images Over the past few summers, acquisitions such as Justin Williams, T.J. Oshie, and Lars Eller (to name a few) have been the talk of the town when training camp rolled around for the Capitals, bringing … Continue reading
Stephen R. Sylvanie/USA Today Sports There is no denying that since being acquired from the St. Louis Blues over three years ago, right wing T.J. Oshie has been one of the Capitals’ most valuable and productive players. Slotting in the … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Capitals During the 2018-2019 season, several players on the Capitals’ roster could reach career milestones in various statistical categories, including Games Played, Goals, Assists, and Points. As they achieve these milestones, they move up on All-Time Lists for … Continue reading
Freight Train Expectations: With A Full Season As A First-Line Player Under His Belt, Tom Wilson Looks Set for Success
While it may seem hard to believe, the 2018-19 NHL season will begin in just several more weeks. With training camp set to begin sometime in September, players will begin making their way back to their teams’ respective cities to … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have something unique to… chair with us today!