Search NoVa Caps Site
- Justin Schultz Out, Zdeno Chara In, Ilya Samsonov Starts In Goal Tonight: Notes From Capitals’ Morning Skate
- What If Capitals Players Had Their Own Individual Uniform Sponsors?
- After Thirteen Months, Capital One Arena Opens Doors to Fans For Wednesday’s Wizards Game
- More McMichael Magic: Connor McMichael Has Himself A Game, Scores Two Goals, Records One Assist Against Leigh Valley Phantoms
- Connor McMichael Scores Two Goals As Bears Thump Phantoms, 6-1
- Washington-New York Series Preview: Capitals And Islanders Set For Three-Game Series With Top Spot in the East On The Line
- Report: NHL Hoping To Start 2021-22 Season On October 12
- Presidential Candidates: A Look At the Race For the Presidents’ Trophy
- N1KY Throwback: Remembering Nicklas Backstrom’s Hat Trick Against The Montreal Canadiens in the 2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs – April 17, 2010
- Capitals vs. Islanders: Series Review And Trends Analysis
Tag Archives: 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs
Photo: Today’s Sports News Braden Holtby recently went through the worst stretch of his career, losing six straight decisions (0-4-2) while having a 0.851 save percentage in the process. He also a dreadful outing against the Anaheim Ducks last night where … Continue reading
Photo: Prosportsetc.com It’s been a topic of conversation each spring. Does home ice advantage truly make a difference in the playoffs? What are the numbers this season? Who was the best team on home ice this postseason? Let’s take a … Continue reading
What’s the Fouss? Poor Officiating Dictated the Final Outcome of the Stanley Cup Final, Which Is a Bad Look for the NHL
The NHL referees cost the Nashville Predators a critical goal in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final. Continue reading
Photo: @digitalpapermus It would appear that NBC Sports has sent staff into the streets of Nashville in hopes of collecting as many anti-Milbury signs as they can before the start of tonight’s game six broadcast begins.
What’s the Fouss? The Nashville Predators Home Crowd Has Taken Over the Final, And This is Good For the NHL
The Nashville Predators crowd has been electric during the 2017 Stanley Cup Final. This is good for the NHL. Continue reading
Perception is reality. There are two sides to every story. The list of trite clichés that can be used, rather adeptly, to describe Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals is as endless as it is boring. Suffice it to … Continue reading
The last time the Washington Capitals practiced at Kettler, they were staring at a 3-1 series deficit. Four short days later, here we are. The Capitals rallied on home ice in Game 5 and dominated the Penguins in Pittsburgh in Game … Continue reading
Len Redkoles/Getty Images North America With the Capitals set to host the Pittsburgh Penguins tomorrow night in what promises to be an unforgettable Game 7, the 15th in the 42-year history of the franchise, NoVa Caps is looking back at … Continue reading
Capitals right wing T.J. Oshie has had a tremendous year both in terms of production, leadership, and overall effort on the ice. Time-after-time, he has been one of the Caps’ best players on the ice, encouraging his teammates and lighting … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals are on a mission to bring the series back to the District on Wednesday night. Prior to tonight’s Game 6, the Capitals held a morning skate at PPG Paints Arena. Puck drop is 7:30 pm.