Search NoVa Caps Site
- “We Could Have Had…?!”: Washington Capitals Draft Day Regrets – 2000 Through 2010
- A Retrospective On The Last Decade of Draft Picks by the Washington Capitals
- On the Clock at 25: Who Could the Capitals Pick With This Selection at the 2019 NHL Draft?
- Report: Capitals Are “In Total ‘Go For It’ Mode”
- Thank You Nisky!: A Tribute to Matt Niskanen
- A Deeper Dive Into The Capitals’ Latest Acquisition, Radko Gudas
- Capitals Acquire Radko Gudas From Flyers In Exchange For Matt Niskanen
- Capitals Announce Fan Activities During Development Camp
- Blues Beat Bruins, 4-1, In Game 7 To Win Stanley Cup For First Time In Franchise History
- NHL And NHLPA Recommend New Rules After Competition Committee Meeting On Tuesday
Tag Archives: 2017-2018 Washington Capitals Season
Photo: Upper Deck As you may know, there are many new faces on the Washington Capitals this season. Aside from the core of Alex Ovechkin, Nicklas Backstrom, T.J. Oshie, Braden Holtby, and a few other returning players, the team is primarily … Continue reading
Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin has been named the NHL’s “First Star” for the week ending Oct. 8, the NHL announced today.
Photo: @Capitals In their home opener on Saturday, the Capitals gave fans something to remember, as captain Alex Ovechkin had four goals, including his second consecutive hat trick to start the season. Ovechkin and the Caps now look to continue their strong … Continue reading
Below are the scheduled times for the Washington Capitals upcoming practices and morning skates. All practices and morning skates are open and free to the general public. Please be advised that practice times are subject to change.
Photo: Capitals Nathan Walker, Australia set to make NHL debut, Peter Bondra returns to the Caps, prep for home opener against the Canadiens, Karl Alzner returns to the District and much more in this evening’s Capitals links:
Diversity is a big thing in sports today, especially in the NHL. This is a league with many great names from different countries playing the sport we all love. From Canadiens, to Russians, to Swedes, and even Americans, each athlete … Continue reading
Photo: Courier-Mail While getting to the NHL is hard enough, getting to the NHL after growing up in Australia brings a whole new set of challenges. For Capitals forward Nathan Walker, he did both by making the Capitals’ Opening Night … Continue reading
We are officially underway. The puck has dropped on the 2017-18 Washington Capitals season. After a subpar preseason the Capitals were looking for a good start to the regular season. They got it.
The Capitals beat the Senators 5-4 (SO) Thursday night at Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa. The Capitals head home for their home opener Saturday night when they host the Montreal Canadiens at Capital One Arena. Puck drop is 7:00PM.