Search NoVa Caps Site
- “We Could Have Had…?!”: Washington Capitals Draft Day Regrets – 2000 Through 2010
- A Retrospective On The Last Decade of Draft Picks by the Washington Capitals
- On the Clock at 25: Who Could the Capitals Pick With This Selection at the 2019 NHL Draft?
- Report: Capitals Are “In Total ‘Go For It’ Mode”
- Thank You Nisky!: A Tribute to Matt Niskanen
- A Deeper Dive Into The Capitals’ Latest Acquisition, Radko Gudas
- Capitals Acquire Radko Gudas From Flyers In Exchange For Matt Niskanen
- Capitals Announce Fan Activities During Development Camp
- Blues Beat Bruins, 4-1, In Game 7 To Win Stanley Cup For First Time In Franchise History
- NHL And NHLPA Recommend New Rules After Competition Committee Meeting On Tuesday
Tag Archives: 2017-2018 Salary Cap
With goaltender interference high on the agenda, what other topics will be discussed at the 2018 NHL GM Meetings? Continue reading
The NHL salary cap will be set at $75 million next season, according to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman.
According to reports, the NHLPA is expected to vote on a $75 million salary cap today. If approved, it would increase the cap from its current level of $73 million. The raise represents approximately a 2.67% increase from last years … Continue reading