Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Nip Bruins, 2-1, On Goal By Michael Raffl With Three Seconds Left
- Capitals’ T.J. Oshie Will Not Play vs. Bruins On Tuesday
- Nicklas Backstrom Will Play Tonight, Alex Ovechkin Will Be A Game Time Decision, John Carlson and T.J. Oshie Will Not Play
- Alex Ovechkin Participates In Tuesday Morning’s Optional Skate
- Capitals Will Face Bruins In First Round Of 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs; Series Will Open Saturday Night
- Boston at Washington Preview: Capitals Clash With Bruins in Regular Season Finale on Tuesday
- From Catching Softballs With A Goalie Glove In Daycare To Tending Goal In Chocolate Town, Hunter Shepard Is Shining In Hershey
- Washington D.C. Grants Waiver For Increase Of Maximum Capacity At Capital One Arena To 25% Starting May 14
- Report: D.C. Looking to Raise Attendance to Full Capacity at Sports Venues by June 11
- Capitals Writers Nominate Zdeno Chara For Bill Masterton Trophy
Tag Archives: 2016 NHL Playoffs
How can the Washington Capitals address their need for speed this offseason after their disappointing playoff loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins? Continue reading
The Capitals were exposed in the playoffs with their lack of speed. How can the Capitals make adjustments to their lineup? Continue reading
Some of the Caps took to social media today to reach out to Caps fans.
We’ve reached the point in the season where players and teams can shed a little more light on the injuries that have plagued them throughout the season.
How did the Washington Capitals perform against the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 6? Let’s hand out some letter grades. Continue reading
Justin K. Aller/Getty Images The Washington Capitals season came to an end on Tuesday night in Pittsburgh, as the Caps fell to the Penguins 4-3 in overtime of game 6 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals. The Penguins end up taking the series 4-2.
Part of Evgeny Kuznetsov’s charm is his way with the public and the media. Today’s post-practice interview was no different, as Kuzy dopped a couple of gems:
The Capitals face another “do or die” situation on Tuesday night at CONSOL Energy Center as they square off with the Penguins in Game 6. of the Eastern Conference Semi-finals.
The NHL’s new playoff format is failing. It is not rewarding teams for winning games. Continue reading