Search NoVa Caps Site
- Washington Capitals Training Camp Notebook For Friday: Injury Updates; Preparation For The ‘Canes
- USA Warriors Hockey Hosts Screening of “Miracle”, Joe Beninati and Craig Laughlin Moderate Q&A With “Miracle” Actor Patrick O’Brien Demsey
- William Nylander and Nicklas Backstrom: The Latest Addition To The “Bromance”
- Washington Capitals Name Jim Slater to Player Development Department
- Bears Announce 2019 Training Camp Schedule
- 2019-20 Pacific Division Preview
- Capitals Announce Their First Round Of Roster Cuts
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot! Turn Your Box of Ovi O’s Into An Interactive Slapshot Game
- Richard Panik Scores; Plugs PK Gap In Capitals 3-2 Win Over Blues
- Capitals Prospects Continue To Impress In Preseason Action
Tag Archives: 1974-1975 Washington Capitals Media Guide
Photo: Washington Capitals Going into the game on October 17, 1974, the Chicago Blackhawks were one of the NHL’s powerhouse teams. They had won the Stanley Cup just two years before and had earned 105 points the previous season which … Continue reading
Photos: NHL Via Getty Images Imagine you fell asleep in 1974, the Caps’ first year of existence. You reawakened in June of 2018, the year the Capitals won their first Stanley Cup.
Covers from Washington Capitals media guides (1974-present).