Search NoVa Caps Site
- Madison Square Garden Chairman Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Before He Became The Great Eight: An Interview With 18-year old Alex Ovechkin
- Capitals’ Nic Dowd And Garnet Hathaway Appear On NBC Sports Washington During Intermissions Of Virtual Game
- Rental Depreciation: Should There Be Compensation For Teams That Acquired “Rentals” at the Trade Deadline if the Remainder of the Season is Cancelled?
- Second Avalanche Player Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Bill Daly: NHL Will “find ways to fit games” in August, if Necessary
- Islanders Release Statement Regarding Their Future Home, Belmont Park Arena
- Proposing A Fair Format To Resume The 2019-20 NHL Season
- Blues’ Play-By-Play Announcer, John Kelly, Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Martin Fehervary Will Spend Break in Hockey Working on Degree in Sales And Marketing
Category Archives: Verizon Center
Photo: Sportsvideo.org Monumental Sports and Entertainment announced on Thursday morning that their part-time employees will be paid for suspended games through April when the Washington Capitals and Wizards’ respective regular seasons were scheduled to end. They are also telling full-time … Continue reading
Monumental Sports Announces Events At Capital One Arena Will Go On As Scheduled And Remain Open To Public
Monumental Sports & Entertainment announced on Wednesday afternoon that Capital One Arena will remain open to the public and events will go on as scheduled. The Washington Capitals will release a statement later on.
A “Snow-vechkin” Super Bowl Sunday: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Pittsburgh Penguins (February 7, 2010)
Luis Alvarez/Associated Press The Capitals have frequently hosted games on Super Bowl Sunday throughout the days of the “Rock the Red” era. The 2019-20 season will no different as they host the Metropolitan Division rival Pittsburgh Penguins in a nationally-televised … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The Washington Capitals achieved a pretty good start to the 2008-09 season. The team amassed a record of 10-4-2 in their first 16 games, and had won their fifth game in a row on November 14. … Continue reading
Photos: NHL via Getty Images With the Washington Capitals about to face the Bruins tonight at TD Garden in Boston, I thought I would take a look back to a prior contest that took place between the two teams on … Continue reading
Photo: AP Capital One Arena announced new security policies for all events during the 2019-20 NHL, NBA, and NCAA seasons on Friday. Among the most important is that fans can no longer bring backpacks to events regardless of the size … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals entered their home opener against the Boston Bruins on Wednesday in style, walking the annual “Rock The Red Carpet” event, where fans get a chance to get photos and autographs with the players outside of Capital One … Continue reading
Capital One Arena got a major facelift this summer, and while much of the work was completed in time for the Capitals‘ first preseason game (you can find photos of some of the arena renovations here), the new PwC Club remained shrouded … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com Washington Capitals’ forward Travis Boyd is listed week-to-week with a lower-body injury after blocking a shot late in the Capitals’ 4-0 win over the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday night.