Search NoVa Caps Site
- Held Together By Holtby – Are the Last Four Games an Indication That Braden Holtby is “Back” ?
- Capitals Acquire Brenden Dillon From Sharks In Exchange For 2020 Second-Round Pick, Conditional 2021 Third
- Capitals To Host Blood Drive On March 28 – Donors To Receive John Carlson Bobble Head
- Blues’ Jay Bouwmeester: “Our Family Has Felt The Support Of The Entire National Hockey League Family And The City Of St. Louis During This Time. We Have All Been Greatly Comforted By Your Genuine Concern.”
- “We’re Chasing Too Many Games”: Todd Reirden Speaks After Capitals’ Loss to Vegas
- Nicklas Backstrom Interview: New Contract, New Child On The Way and Life In Washington
- Capitals’ John Carlson Records 70th Point In Loss To Golden Knights; Two Points Shy Of Passing Calle Johansson
- Capitals Rally Falls Short, Lose To Knights, 3-2; T.J. Oshie Scores Two Goals
- T.J. For Two! T.J. Oshie Scores Two Goals on Two Shots Against Golden Knights
- Checkmate: Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Sends Golden Knights’ Nate Schmidt Into The Benches
Category Archives: Teams
Photo: NBCS Bay Area The San Jose Sharks announced on Saturday afternoon that defenseman Erik Karlsson will miss the rest of the 2019-20 season with a broken thumb.
Kuznetsov Takes The Ice In Normal Jersey, Did Not Participate In Line Rushes; Holtby vs. Raanta In Net: News From Capitals’ Morning Skate In Glendale
Photo: Samantha Pell/WaPo The Washington Capitals held morning skate ahead of tonight’s game against the Arizona Coyotes (10:00 P.M. ET on NBC Sports Washington). Here is the latest from Gila River Arena.
Photo: Norm Hall/Getty Images Alex Ovechkin continues his quest for 700 goals as the Washington Capitals clash with the Arizona Coyotes for the second and final time this season on Saturday night. The Coyotes took the first meeting by a … Continue reading
Photo: Yardbarker After a 4-3 shootout loss to the New York Rangers at home on Thursday night, a game which they led 3-1 in the third period, the Minnesota Wild announced on Friday morning that they have relieved head coach … Continue reading
Tie-Breaker “T” Team: Tom Wilson Ties Game Against Avalanche With Late Third Period Goal, T.J. Oshie Scores Late Go-Ahead Goal to Secure Win for Washington
Michael Martin/NHLI via Getty Images Having struggled in their previous seven games heading into their late-night (Eastern Standard Time) game against the Colorado Avalanche in Denver, the Washington Capitals needed a boost to right the struggling proverbial ship. Trailing by … Continue reading
Braden Holtby vs. Philipp Grubauer In Goal; Avalanche Place Andre Burakovsky On PP1 Against Former Team, Evgeny Kuznetsov Skates After Morning Skate: Capitals at Avalanche Pregame Notebook
Photo: Samantha Pell/WaPo Goaltender Braden Holtby will start in net for the third time in four games when the Washington Capitals visit the Colorado Avalanche at Pepsi Center on Thursday night (9:30 PM ET, NBC Sports Washington locally or NBCSN … Continue reading
Patrick Smith/Getty Images For the past seven games, since they returned from the NHL All-Star bye week, the Capitals have struggled to rekindle the momentum the team had earlier in the season, going 3-4-0 since coming off the week-long break. … Continue reading
Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images The Capitals’ struggles over the last several games have been a blemish on an otherwise strong season, and have highlighted a number of issues the team and its coaching staff will be looking to address … Continue reading
Photo: Matthew Stockman/Getty Images The Washington Capitals take on the Colorado Avalanche for the second and final time this season in Denver on Thursday night. The Avalanche ended a three-game losing streak (0-2-1) to the Capitals with a 6-3 win … Continue reading
Photo: @Canucks The Vancouver Canucks will retire former forwards Daniel and Henrik Sedin’s jerseys, respectively, prior to their game against the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. The two both retired from the NHL two seasons ago.