“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!” Well, maybe the second most wonderful, next to hockey in June. But anyway, Sunday night was the annual “Caps Casino Night”, the night were the boys get all gussied up to mingle with a few fans, all for the good of charity. This year’s event was held at the MGM National Harbor. As always, NoVa Caps photographer Joe Noyes was on hand to capture a few of the images from the evening’s festivities. (Be sure to checkout Joe’s Instagram page and visit his website, here.)
Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Draft Day Memories Away From The Stage
- Carl Hagelin On Re-Signing With The Capitals: “I Don’t Think I Ever Thought About Going To Free Agency”
- Capitals Release 2019-20 Preseason Schedule
- As The NHL Draft And Free Agency Near, How Active Will The Capitals Be?
- Capitals Re-sign Carl Hagelin
- “We Could Have Had…?!”: Washington Capitals Draft Day Regrets – 2000 Through 2010
- A Retrospective On The Last Decade of Draft Picks by the Washington Capitals
- On the Clock at 25: Who Could the Capitals Pick With This Selection at the 2019 NHL Draft?
- Report: Capitals Are “In Total ‘Go For It’ Mode”
- Thank You Nisky!: A Tribute to Matt Niskanen