Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hershey Bears Drop Shoot Out to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins (Photos)
- Hershey Bears Fall To Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 5-4 In Shootout
- A Look At The Capitals’ Biggest Surprises Among 5-on-5 Point Producers This Season
- Capitals Re-assign Barber
- Maxi Kammerer and Garrett Pilon Score First AHL Goals in Hershey Bears 6-3 Victory (Photos)
- Capitals at Blue Jackets – Inside The Numbers: Solid From Start To Finish
- Travis Boyd Scores First NHL Goal in Capitals’ Shutout of Blue Jackets
- Capitals Blank Blue Jackets, 4-0; Alex Ovechkin Extends Point Streak To 11
- Hershey Bears Blitz Hartford Wolf Pack 6-3: Liam O’Brien and Mike Sgarbossa Score Twice; Max Kammerer and Garrett Pilon Score First AHL Goals
- Capitals Morning Skate News Roundup: Tom Wilson Out Again And Possibly More?
Daily Archives: July 18, 2018
Dick Patrick, President and Part Owner of The Washington Capitals, has his day with The Stanley Cup.
Photo: @keeperofthecup After spending the day with Chris Patrick, and a day visit with Rob Tillotson, Lord Stanley made its way back to Richard “Dick” Patrick; President and minority owner of the Washington Capitals.
Photo: @keeperofthecup After spending the day in Maryland on Monday with Chris Patrick, the Stanley Cup returned to the Commonwealth of Virginia for a day with Rob and Tiffany Tilliotson in Alexandria, Virginia. Rob is the Capitals’ Director of Team … Continue reading