Search NoVa Caps Site
- Canucks Jay Beagle Will Miss 4-6 Weeks With Fractured Forearm
- Is a Caps-Knights Rematch More Appealing Than A Caps-Pens Game? Television Ratings Say Yes
- Range for Next Year’s NHL Salary Cap Released, And Decisions Facing the Capitals
- The Time Alex Chiasson Went Missing For a Few Minutes The Morning After the Capitals Won The Stanley Cup
- Images From 2018 Caps Casino Night (Photos)
- 10th Anniversary: A Look Back at the Washington Capitals’ 2008-09 Season
- Rockford IceHogs Beat Hershey Bears 5-2; Bears Drop To 0-5 On The Season
- Capitals Prospect Riley Sutter Scores Twice (Again)
- Capitals Assign Jayson Megna to Hershey
- Hershey Bears Fall 5-1 to Milwaukee Admirals in Lopsided Contest
Daily Archives: July 18, 2018
Dick Patrick, President and Part Owner of The Washington Capitals, has his day with The Stanley Cup.
Photo: @keeperofthecup After spending the day with Chris Patrick, and a day visit with Rob Tillotson, Lord Stanley made its way back to Richard “Dick” Patrick; President and minority owner of the Washington Capitals.
Photo: @keeperofthecup After spending the day in Maryland on Monday with Chris Patrick, the Stanley Cup returned to the Commonwealth of Virginia for a day with Rob and Tiffany Tilliotson in Alexandria, Virginia. Rob is the Capitals’ Director of Team … Continue reading