Search NoVa Caps Site
- Craig Laughlin and Family Announce Founding of The Laughlin Family Foundation, Dedicated to Research and Advancement of Rare Cancers
- Grading Capitals’ GM Brian MacLellan’s Moves At The Trade Deadline
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby’s Struggles Continue In Return to SHL
- Capitals To Donate Stanley Cup Ring to Hockey Hall Of Fame On Wednesday
- Thursday’s Capitals-Maple Leafs Game Is The Next “Measuring Stick” Game For Washington
- Saturday, February 23 Is “Try Hockey For Free” Day
- Caps Can Kings 3-2; Alex Ovechkin Scores A Pair
- Capitals Alumni Profile: Peter Bondra
- T.J. Oshie Injury Update: “Game-Time Decision”
- Puck-Watching and Bad Line Changes Have Contributed to the Capitals Inconsistencies on the Ice
Daily Archives: July 18, 2018
Dick Patrick, President and Part Owner of The Washington Capitals, has his day with The Stanley Cup.
Photo: @keeperofthecup After spending the day with Chris Patrick, and a day visit with Rob Tillotson, Lord Stanley made its way back to Richard “Dick” Patrick; President and minority owner of the Washington Capitals.
Photo: @keeperofthecup After spending the day in Maryland on Monday with Chris Patrick, the Stanley Cup returned to the Commonwealth of Virginia for a day with Rob and Tiffany Tilliotson in Alexandria, Virginia. Rob is the Capitals’ Director of Team … Continue reading