Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hershey Bears Drop Shoot Out to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins (Photos)
- Hershey Bears Fall To Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 5-4 In Shootout
- A Look At The Capitals’ Biggest Surprises Among 5-on-5 Point Producers This Season
- Capitals Re-assign Barber
- Maxi Kammerer and Garrett Pilon Score First AHL Goals in Hershey Bears 6-3 Victory (Photos)
- Capitals at Blue Jackets – Inside The Numbers: Solid From Start To Finish
- Travis Boyd Scores First NHL Goal in Capitals’ Shutout of Blue Jackets
- Capitals Blank Blue Jackets, 4-0; Alex Ovechkin Extends Point Streak To 11
- Hershey Bears Blitz Hartford Wolf Pack 6-3: Liam O’Brien and Mike Sgarbossa Score Twice; Max Kammerer and Garrett Pilon Score First AHL Goals
- Capitals Morning Skate News Roundup: Tom Wilson Out Again And Possibly More?
Daily Archives: July 13, 2018
Photos: Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation along with NHL brothers Ryan (Predators) and Lucas (Capitals) Johansen hosted the Ryan and Lucas Johansen Charity Golf Classic on Tuesday, July 10, 2018, at the Swaneset Golf and Country Club … Continue reading
When we recently went over the goalie situation for the Washington Capitals, it was pretty easy to envision the next three seasons, though it still had its difficulties. At first, looking over the next three seasons for the defensive unit, … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images Friday morning, the Vegas Golden Knights announced that they have signed franchise goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury to a three-year contract extension worth $21 million ($7 million AAV). The contract gave Fleury the third-highest cap hit by … Continue reading
Earlier in the week we published an analysis of contracts for players statistically similar to the Capital’s Tom Wilson. Today, we wanted to get your thoughts on exactly how much Wilson’s new contract should be worth.
Photo: The Durango Herald NHL Tonight will telecast a special called “NHL Tonight: Capital Gains,” commemorating the first Stanley Cup in the history of the Washington Capitals tonight at 7 PM on NHL Network.
Photo: USA Today The Washington Capitals announced that they signed forward Liam O’Brien to a one-year, two-way contract worth $650,000. O’Brien became a restricted free agent July 1 and was the only Capital to file for salary arbitration. His hearing … Continue reading