Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hershey Bears Recall Parker Milner From Carolina
- Ovechkin’s Milestone March Continues: Power Play Goals and Multi-Goal Games
- Caps Beat Rangers Despite Secondary Scoring Slump
- Bears Beat Penguins 3-2 For First Win Of the Season; Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Scores First Goal
- Washington Capitals Beat New York Rangers 4-3(OT); Niskanen Pots Winner
- The Stanley Cup, Capitals Fans Visit Capitol Hill
- Capitals Casino Night Raises More Than $400,000
- Capitals to Host Blood Drive Dec. 1 at MedStar Capitals Iceplex
- Capitals’ Practice News Roundup: Walker Draws Back Into Lineup
- A Look At The Capitals Shot Production Stats After 5 Games: Kuznetsov Up, Ovechkin Down
Daily Archives: May 9, 2018
Nathan Walker has become a fan favorite among Washington Capitals and Hershey Bears fans everywhere, but none may be bigger than Mike Lyons. Lyons, like Walker, has Australian roots, as he grew up in Melbourne. In a country where cricket, … Continue reading
Photo by Scott Audette/NHLI via Getty Images No one believed the Capitals would be here. No one believed they could achieve this. No one believed they’d make it this far. But now they are here: the Washington Capitals will make … Continue reading
Photo by Scott Audette/NHLI via Getty Images One would think by the way Capitals fans celebrated defeating the Pittsburgh Penguins to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals that the team actually won the Stanley Cup! Alas, they are only halfway … Continue reading
Photo: Just Sports Photography The Washington Capitals have signed Hershey Bears forward Mathias Bau to a one-year, two-way deal that will begin in the 2018-19 season. This contract carries an average annual value of $700,000.
Photo: eliteprospects.com The Washington Capitals added a new prospect on Wednesday afternoon, inking Maximilian Kammerer to a three-year, two-way entry level contract beginning in the 2018-19 season. The deal carries an average annual value of $870,000.
Below are the scheduled times for the Washington Capitals upcoming practices and game day ‘morning skates‘. All practices and morning skates at Kettler Capitals Iceplex are open and free to the general public. Please be advised that practice times are subject … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals It’s unfamiliar territory in 2018. Usually around this time of year at Kettler Capitals Iceplex players are cleaning out their lockers and conducting their final interviews with the media. Not this year! On Wednesday morning the team began … Continue reading
When the Washington Capitals took the ice at Kettler Capitals Iceplex for their first practice in preparation for the third round, there was one notable player absent: Nicklas Backstrom. Backstrom left in the third period in Game 5 of the … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals held their first practice of the third round on Wednesday morning. One of the biggest storylines of the day was Andre Burakovsky and how close he is to returning to action since injuring his upper-body … Continue reading
Photo: Monumental Sports If you want to see the Washington Capitals play in the third round live and in person at Capital One Arena, get ready to shell out a lot of bucks.