Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hershey Bears Recall Parker Milner From Carolina
- Ovechkin’s Milestone March Continues: Power Play Goals and Multi-Goal Games
- Caps Beat Rangers Despite Secondary Scoring Slump
- Bears Beat Penguins 3-2 For First Win Of the Season; Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Scores First Goal
- Washington Capitals Beat New York Rangers 4-3(OT); Niskanen Pots Winner
- The Stanley Cup, Capitals Fans Visit Capitol Hill
- Capitals Casino Night Raises More Than $400,000
- Capitals to Host Blood Drive Dec. 1 at MedStar Capitals Iceplex
- Capitals’ Practice News Roundup: Walker Draws Back Into Lineup
- A Look At The Capitals Shot Production Stats After 5 Games: Kuznetsov Up, Ovechkin Down
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Photo: JustSports Photography The Hershey Bears tallied a season-high six goals for a 6-3 win over the Laval Rocket at Giant Center. The win gives the Bears a sweep of the two-game season series between the two clubs.
The Washington Capitals clash with the Pittsburgh Penguins for the final time this season when the rivals faceoff at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh on Sunday. The Penguins have won two out of three against the Capitals so far this … Continue reading
Here is the latest from the Washington Capitals’ rumor mill.
What is the status of the Capitals star forward heading in to the final week of the regular season? Continue reading
Photo by Rob Carr/Getty Images The Carolina Hurricanes downed the Washington Capitals 4-1 Friday night at Capital One Arena. After a scoreless opening frame, the Capitals would break the seal with a goal from Michal Kempny early in the second … Continue reading
Tom Wilson’s offensive development has taken positive steps under Barry Trotz. Continue reading
The Washington Capitals were back on the ice Friday morning for an optional morning skate prior to hosting the Carolina Hurricanes at 7 PM at Capital One Arena. The game will be televised on NBC Sports Washington.
Mitchell Layton/Getty Images After Alex Ovechkin, the title of Greatest Washington Capital may belong to longitme forward Peter Bondra, who in his time in the District, wowed fans, analysts, and opponents with spectacular offensive skills and production, much like Ovechkin. … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Twitter The Washington Capitals officially punched their ticket into the 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs after the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the New Jersey Devils in overtime on Thursday night.
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images At the end of Shane Gersich’s monster Sophomore year with the University of North Dakota, when he posted 21 goals and 16 assists in 40 games, Capitals’ fans were excited that maybe the … Continue reading