Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Capitals and Stars Scouting Each Other “Heavily”
- Barry Trotz Shows Gratitude To A Capitals Fan
- Washington Capitals’ 10 Year Challenge
- Hershey Bears Beat Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 5-3; Bears Win 4th Straight Game
- Images From Washington Capitals Practice at MedStar Capitals Iceplex [Photos]
- Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder Pays Tribute to Brooks Orpik?
- Islanders at Capitals – Inside The Numbers: Offensive Struggles Continue
- The Capitals Lose to Islanders 2-0; Fall Out of First Place in Metropolitan Division
- Capitals Honor Brooks Orpik Prior to Game Against the New York Islanders
- Capitals Pay Tribute to Barry Trotz With Video During Game Against the Islanders
Daily Archives: February 10, 2018
HERSHEY, PA – In case you missed it, the Hershey Bears and Capitals traded Hubert Labrie and John Albert to the Hartford Wolf Pack for Joe Whitney and Adam Chapie on Friday. Oddly enough, the two teams met for a … Continue reading
Exciting news broke late this morning that the Capitals’ own “Great Dane”, Lars Eller had come to terms on, and signed a contract extension that will keep him rocking the red for another five seasons for a handsome total of … Continue reading
As per an RTS Sport, Washington Capitals prospect Damien Riat has signed a new contract that will keep him in Europe for at least the next two years. Riat will leave Geneva-Servette at the end of the season.
The Washington Capitals signed forward Garrett Pilon to a three-year, entry-level contract on March 30th, 2017, and it’s becoming pretty clear why the Capitals moved so quickly to sign their third-round draft pick (87th overall) from 2016. Over the past … Continue reading
After another big win over the Columbus Blue Jackets to help keep them up front in the Metropolitan Division standings, the Washington Capitals got back to work on Saturday morning at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. The team held a practice to … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have re-signed center Lars Eller to a five-year, $17.5 million contract extension, with an average annual value of $3.5 million, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
ALLENTOWN, PA — After winning against Charlotte last Saturday to snap a nine-game losing streak, the Hershey Bears are back on the streak losing their second straight. Time is about to run out for the Bears if they hope to … Continue reading