Search NoVa Caps Site
- A Look At The Capitals Shot Production Stats After 5 Games: Kuznetsov Up, Ovechkin Down
- Game Preview: Rangers Visit The Capitals For “Wednesday Night Hockey”
- The Lack Of Faceoff Wins: How Can the Capitals Improve Inside the Faceoff Dot?
- Kris Wagner’s Day With The Stanley Cup in Columbus, Ohio
- Canucks Jay Beagle Will Miss 4-6 Weeks With Fractured Forearm
- Is a Caps-Knights Rematch More Appealing Than A Caps-Pens Game? Television Ratings Say Yes
- Range for Next Year’s NHL Salary Cap Released, And Decisions Facing the Capitals
- The Time Alex Chiasson Went Missing For a Few Minutes The Morning After the Capitals Won The Stanley Cup
- Images From 2018 Caps Casino Night (Photos)
- 10th Anniversary: A Look Back at the Washington Capitals’ 2008-09 Season
Daily Archives: January 7, 2018
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images It’s rare that hockey teams in the NHL have several days off between games. Usually it’s only one or two days, maybe three, but anything longer than that is rare. For the Capitals, … Continue reading
The Hershey Bears picked up a 3-0 shutout win over the Charlotte Checkers on Sunday evening at Giant Center as part of Star Wars Night to complete the weekend sweep. The win improves the Bears record to 17-16-1-3. Read the full-game recap for more.
Photo: Tori Hartman The Hershey Bears picked up a 3-0 shutout win over the Charlotte Checkers on Sunday evening at Giant Center as part of Star Wars Night to complete the weekend sweep. The win improves the Bears record to … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images The Washington Capitals beat the St. Louis Blues 4-3 (OT) Sunday afternoon at Capital One Arena. The Caps struck first in the opening frame, but gave up two quick goals to start the … Continue reading
The Capitals Fan Club held its monthly meeting prior to the Capitals’ game against the St. Louis Blues on Sunday afternoon and heard from Mike Vogel, writer for the Washington Capitals website.
Former Capitals Defenseman John Erskine Joins Queens University Men’s Hockey Team As Assistant Coach
Rob Carr/Getty Images Whether a superstar or role player, many NHL players go on to pursue careers in coaching, oftentimes joining an NHL, minor league team, or even college teams. Add former Capitals defenseman John Erskine to the latter.