Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Capitals and Stars Scouting Each Other “Heavily”
- Barry Trotz Shows Gratitude To A Capitals Fan
- Washington Capitals’ 10 Year Challenge
- Hershey Bears Beat Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 5-3; Bears Win 4th Straight Game
- Images From Washington Capitals Practice at MedStar Capitals Iceplex [Photos]
- Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder Pays Tribute to Brooks Orpik?
- Islanders at Capitals – Inside The Numbers: Offensive Struggles Continue
- The Capitals Lose to Islanders 2-0; Fall Out of First Place in Metropolitan Division
- Capitals Honor Brooks Orpik Prior to Game Against the New York Islanders
- Capitals Pay Tribute to Barry Trotz With Video During Game Against the Islanders
Daily Archives: January 7, 2018
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images It’s rare that hockey teams in the NHL have several days off between games. Usually it’s only one or two days, maybe three, but anything longer than that is rare. For the Capitals, … Continue reading
The Hershey Bears picked up a 3-0 shutout win over the Charlotte Checkers on Sunday evening at Giant Center as part of Star Wars Night to complete the weekend sweep. The win improves the Bears record to 17-16-1-3. Read the full-game recap for more.
Photo: Tori Hartman The Hershey Bears picked up a 3-0 shutout win over the Charlotte Checkers on Sunday evening at Giant Center as part of Star Wars Night to complete the weekend sweep. The win improves the Bears record to … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images The Washington Capitals beat the St. Louis Blues 4-3 (OT) Sunday afternoon at Capital One Arena. The Caps struck first in the opening frame, but gave up two quick goals to start the … Continue reading
The Capitals Fan Club held its monthly meeting prior to the Capitals’ game against the St. Louis Blues on Sunday afternoon and heard from Mike Vogel, writer for the Washington Capitals website.
Former Capitals Defenseman John Erskine Joins Queens University Men’s Hockey Team As Assistant Coach
Rob Carr/Getty Images Whether a superstar or role player, many NHL players go on to pursue careers in coaching, oftentimes joining an NHL, minor league team, or even college teams. Add former Capitals defenseman John Erskine to the latter.