Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hershey Bears Recall Parker Milner From Carolina
- Ovechkin’s Milestone March Continues: Power Play Goals and Multi-Goal Games
- Caps Beat Rangers Despite Secondary Scoring Slump
- Bears Beat Penguins 3-2 For First Win Of the Season; Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Scores First Goal
- Washington Capitals Beat New York Rangers 4-3(OT); Niskanen Pots Winner
- The Stanley Cup, Capitals Fans Visit Capitol Hill
- Capitals Casino Night Raises More Than $400,000
- Capitals to Host Blood Drive Dec. 1 at MedStar Capitals Iceplex
- Capitals’ Practice News Roundup: Walker Draws Back Into Lineup
- A Look At The Capitals Shot Production Stats After 5 Games: Kuznetsov Up, Ovechkin Down
Daily Archives: November 29, 2017
The calendar may still read November, but Christmas came early for the Hershey Bears on Wednesday. Veteran defenseman Aaron Ness was assigned to the Bears by the Washington Capitals after clearing waivers. That assignment was a Christmas gift for Hershey. … Continue reading
Below are the scheduled times for the Washington Capitals upcoming practices and game day ‘morning skates‘. All practices and morning skates at Kettler Capitals Iceplex are open and free to the general public. Please be advised that practice times are subject … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals play the first game of a season-long five-game homestand against the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night to end the month of November. The Capitals have won the past three home games against the Kings and have … Continue reading
Nathan Walker made history earlier this year being the first Australian player to suit up in a NHL game. Even better, he scored in his very first game. But since then it’s been tough sledding for Walker.
Former Washington Capitals trainer Greg Smith was back at Kettler Capitals Iceplex checking out Wednesday’s practice. Smith was employed with the Capitals for 18 seasons as their Head Athletic Trainer before retiring prior to this season.
News and Notes from Wednesday’s Capitals Practice: Updates on Lars Eller and Devante Smith-Pelly, Plus Smitty Return?
After an off day on Tuesday, on which the #CapsDads took their little ones out on the rink, the Capitals returned to work to prepare for Thursday night’s game against the Los Angeles Kings. Thursday kicks off a season-high five-game homestand for … Continue reading
The Capitals have had a number of great centers in their 43-year history in the NHL. One of those centers was Swede Bengt Gustafsson. In NoVa Caps’ latest Capitals Alumni Profile, NoVa Caps’ Diane Doyle takes a look back at … Continue reading
After the Capitals placed Aaron Ness on waivers Tuesday afternoon, other NHL teams had 24-hours to claim him. That 24-hour period expired at noon on Wednesday. Since Ness cleared waivers and didn’t getting picked up by anybody, the Capitals loaned … Continue reading