Search NoVa Caps Site
- Canucks Jay Beagle Will Miss 4-6 Weeks With Fractured Forearm
- Is a Caps-Knights Rematch More Appealing Than A Caps-Pens Game? Television Ratings Say Yes
- Range for Next Year’s NHL Salary Cap Released, And Decisions Facing the Capitals
- The Time Alex Chiasson Went Missing For a Few Minutes The Morning After the Capitals Won The Stanley Cup
- Images From 2018 Caps Casino Night (Photos)
- 10th Anniversary: A Look Back at the Washington Capitals’ 2008-09 Season
- Rockford IceHogs Beat Hershey Bears 5-2; Bears Drop To 0-5 On The Season
- Capitals Prospect Riley Sutter Scores Twice (Again)
- Capitals Assign Jayson Megna to Hershey
- Hershey Bears Fall 5-1 to Milwaukee Admirals in Lopsided Contest
Daily Archives: November 11, 2017
Photo: AHL The Hershey Bears (6-6-0-2) beat the Lehigh Valley Phantoms 6-1 Saturday night at the Giant Center in Hershey. This was the Bears third consecutive win. The Bears are back at it on Sunday when they host the Scranton-Wilkes/Barre … Continue reading
Why Protecting Nate Schmidt in the Expansion Draft Over Dmitry Orlov May Not Have Been As Risky A Move As it Seems
Photo: Patrick Smith With the Capitals facing an upcoming Expansion Draft and a multitude of pending free agents potentially and likely hitting the open market, the Capitals had decisions to make. Among the key defensemen lost over the summer was … Continue reading
Alex Brandon/Associated Press The Kontinental Hockey League (KHL) is currently on break from November 8-12 so that players can participate in international competition during that time frame. One such competition is the Karjala Cup, which is the first leg of … Continue reading
Photos: NHL and Washington Capitals The Washington Capitals unveiled the 2018 Stadium Series logo during halftime of the Navy college football game. Defensemen Matt Niskanen and John Carlson were there for the release.
Photo: Tori Hartman The first professional season for Hershey Bears rookie defenseman Lucas Johansen didn’t start anywhere near how he wanted it to. In his first American Hockey League (AHL) game, he was welcomed to the pro game with a … Continue reading
The Capitals, fresh off their resounding 4-1 beating of the Pittsburgh Penguins Friday night, held an optional skate at Kettler on Saturday morning.
Braden Holtby made 27 saves en route to a 4-1 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Friday night at Capital One Arena. The win marked his 200th of his NHL career.
Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan announced on Saturday morning that Liam O’Brien has been re-assigned to the Hershey Bears. His re-assignment could indicate that Brett Connolly could play tomorrow night. Connolly suffered an upper-body injury in a loss in … Continue reading