Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hershey Bears Announce Preliminary Training Camp Roster; Set to Open Camp On Monday
- Washington Capitals’ Day 9 Training Camp Roundup: Washington Puts Projected Opening Night Roster On The Ice On Sunday
- Alexander Alexeyev Off To Fast Start In Red Deer
- Philipp Grubauer Shelled For Seven Goals in Avalanche Debut
- Saturday Was Family Skate Day For the Carlsons and Oshies at Medstar Capital Iceplex
- Washington Capitals Make Second Round Of Roster Cuts on Saturday
- Capitals Release 2018-19 Media Guide
- Howard “H.T.” Lenz’ Day With the Stanley Cup
- Capitals Prospect Report Cards: Game 4 Vs. Carolina Hurricanes
- Hurricanes Storm Past Capitals, 5-1; Washington Falls To 0-3-1 In Preseason
Daily Archives: November 5, 2017
AP Photo/Gary Wiepert It’s no secret that the current 2017-18 Washington Capitals may not be as good of a team as the teams that captured back-to-back Metropolitan Division titles and back-to-back President’s Trophies. But it’s early. In this piece, NoVa … Continue reading
Photo: NHL The Washington Capitals return home on Monday night to take on the Arizona Coyotes. This will be the first game of two games against the Coyotes in a span of two months. The Coyotes and Capitals will clash … Continue reading
Just days after coming up short against the Rochester Americans in a 7-6 shootout loss, Hershey Bears goaltender Pheonix Copley saved the day on Sunday in a 3-2 shootout win against the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins.
Below are the scheduled times for the Washington Capitals upcoming practices and game day ‘morning skates‘. All practices and morning skates at Kettler Capitals Iceplex are open and free to the general public. Please be advised that practice times are subject … Continue reading
Richard A. Whittaker/Getty Images When Capitals right wing Tom Wilson was handed a four-game suspension before the start of this season, one that he was/is expected to take on a more offensive role than he had played in his first … Continue reading
On Sunday morning, the Hockey News revealed the jerseys for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, which will take place in Pyeongchang, South Korea. 13 countries will participate in the event: the United States, Canada, Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland, South Korea, Japan, … Continue reading
The Hershey Bears announced today that defenseman Connor Hobbs is expected to miss six to eight weeks with a fractured left wrist. The announcement was made by Hershey’s Vice President of Hockey Operations, Bryan Helmer.
The domination over the Bruins continues. It’s ten straight wins now after the Capitals defeated the B’s 3-2 on Saturday night. Somewhat of a strange game if you ask me, so let’s dive into the numbers.