Search NoVa Caps Site
- Scenes From The 13th Annual NoVa Game-Worn Jersey Expo
- A Deeper Dive On Capitals New Signee Joe Snively
- Washington at New Jersey Preview: Capitals’ Road Trip Reaches The End At The Rock on Tuesday Night
- Brett Connolly Enjoying Breakout Year With Capitals
- “Absolutely. I Love The Caps.”: Joe Snively Is Coming Home
- Capitals Sign Joe Snively, A Northern Virginia Native, To Two-Year Entry Level Deal
- With A Career Season in the AHL, What Does the Future Hold For Riley Barber?
- Metropolitan Division Contenders’ Performance — Week of March 10-16
- Riley Barber Scores Twice in Hershey Bears 5-1 Victory over Bridgeport Sound Tigers + Jersey Auction (Photos)
- Capitals at Lightning – Inside The Numbers: Rally Falls Short in Tampa Bay
Daily Archives: November 3, 2017
Photos: AHL Despite a strong start against the Rochester Americans on Friday night, the Hershey Bears ended up dropping a 7-6 game in a shootout in Rochester. Pheonix Copley made his season debut tonight against the Rochester Americans, after suffering a lower … Continue reading
Photo: NHL The Washington Capitals (6-6-1, 13 pts) will play their only game of a one-game road trip on Saturday when they visit the Boston Bruins (5-3-3, 13 pts) on Saturday night at TD Garden. The Capitals will look to … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman The Hershey Bears assigned goaltender Vitek Vanecek to the South Carolina Stingrays to continue injury rehabilitation. He will return to Hershey when he’s ready to go.
Photo: USA Today It’s no secret that the Washington Capitals are off to a rough start to the season, going 6-6-1 in their first 13 games. Not exactly terrible, but not the start the Capitals are used to having, compared … Continue reading
Nova Caps Radio Interview on Saturday, November 4 at 11 AM with The Xperience: Hockey Talk Continue reading
After a thrilling win over the Islanders, the Capitals held an optional skate Friday morning, before hitting the road to Boston for a battle with the Bruins on Saturday.
Photo: Tori Hartman The Bears head into yet another three-in-three weekend coming off of two straight wins last weekend, with the hopes that the team can rebound from a slow start to the season.