Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Alumni Profile: Dmitri Khristich
- Hershey Bears Announce Preliminary Training Camp Roster; Set to Open Camp On Monday
- Washington Capitals’ Day 9 Training Camp Roundup: Washington Puts Projected Opening Night Roster On The Ice On Sunday
- Alexander Alexeyev Off To Fast Start In Red Deer
- Philipp Grubauer Shelled For Seven Goals in Avalanche Debut
- Saturday Was Family Skate Day For the Carlsons and Oshies at Medstar Capital Iceplex
- Washington Capitals Make Second Round Of Roster Cuts on Saturday
- Capitals Release 2018-19 Media Guide
- Howard “H.T.” Lenz’ Day With the Stanley Cup
- Capitals Prospect Report Cards: Game 4 Vs. Carolina Hurricanes
Daily Archives: November 3, 2017
Photos: AHL Despite a strong start against the Rochester Americans on Friday night, the Hershey Bears ended up dropping a 7-6 game in a shootout in Rochester. Pheonix Copley made his season debut tonight against the Rochester Americans, after suffering a lower … Continue reading
Photo: NHL The Washington Capitals (6-6-1, 13 pts) will play their only game of a one-game road trip on Saturday when they visit the Boston Bruins (5-3-3, 13 pts) on Saturday night at TD Garden. The Capitals will look to … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman The Hershey Bears assigned goaltender Vitek Vanecek to the South Carolina Stingrays to continue injury rehabilitation. He will return to Hershey when he’s ready to go.
Photo: USA Today It’s no secret that the Washington Capitals are off to a rough start to the season, going 6-6-1 in their first 13 games. Not exactly terrible, but not the start the Capitals are used to having, compared … Continue reading
Nova Caps Radio Interview on Saturday, November 4 at 11 AM with The Xperience: Hockey Talk Continue reading
After a thrilling win over the Islanders, the Capitals held an optional skate Friday morning, before hitting the road to Boston for a battle with the Bruins on Saturday.
Photo: Tori Hartman The Bears head into yet another three-in-three weekend coming off of two straight wins last weekend, with the hopes that the team can rebound from a slow start to the season.