Search NoVa Caps Site
- Scenes From The 13th Annual NoVa Game-Worn Jersey Expo
- A Deeper Dive On Capitals New Signee Joe Snively
- Washington at New Jersey Preview: Capitals’ Road Trip Reaches The End At The Rock on Tuesday Night
- Brett Connolly Enjoying Breakout Year With Capitals
- “Absolutely. I Love The Caps.”: Joe Snively Is Coming Home
- Capitals Sign Joe Snively, A Northern Virginia Native, To Two-Year Entry Level Deal
- With A Career Season in the AHL, What Does the Future Hold For Riley Barber?
- Metropolitan Division Contenders’ Performance — Week of March 10-16
- Riley Barber Scores Twice in Hershey Bears 5-1 Victory over Bridgeport Sound Tigers + Jersey Auction (Photos)
- Capitals at Lightning – Inside The Numbers: Rally Falls Short in Tampa Bay
Monthly Archives: November 2017
This is the second installment of NoVa Caps’ contributor Luke Adomanis’ monthly updates on Washington Capitals’ prospects. You can read October’s update here.
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images The Washington Capitals fell to the Los Angeles Kings 5-2 Thursday night at Capital One Arena. The loss dropped the Capitals record to 14-11-1. The Capitals continue their season-long homestand Saturday night when … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals It’s been five days since the Capitals last played a game. Tonight they’ll begin a season-long five-game homestand against the Los Angeles Kings. After a few days of roster moves, the big question entering tonight’s tilt is whether … Continue reading
As the Capitals held a morning skate to prepare for their contest against the Kings, one notable player was missing. Nathan Walker wasn’t there and soon we would learn as to why. The Capitals placed him on waivers with the … Continue reading
The calendar may still read November, but Christmas came early for the Hershey Bears on Wednesday. Veteran defenseman Aaron Ness was assigned to the Bears by the Washington Capitals after clearing waivers. That assignment was a Christmas gift for Hershey. … Continue reading
Below are the scheduled times for the Washington Capitals upcoming practices and game day ‘morning skates‘. All practices and morning skates at Kettler Capitals Iceplex are open and free to the general public. Please be advised that practice times are subject … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals play the first game of a season-long five-game homestand against the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night to end the month of November. The Capitals have won the past three home games against the Kings and have … Continue reading
Nathan Walker made history earlier this year being the first Australian player to suit up in a NHL game. Even better, he scored in his very first game. But since then it’s been tough sledding for Walker.
Former Washington Capitals trainer Greg Smith was back at Kettler Capitals Iceplex checking out Wednesday’s practice. Smith was employed with the Capitals for 18 seasons as their Head Athletic Trainer before retiring prior to this season.
News and Notes from Wednesday’s Capitals Practice: Updates on Lars Eller and Devante Smith-Pelly, Plus Smitty Return?
After an off day on Tuesday, on which the #CapsDads took their little ones out on the rink, the Capitals returned to work to prepare for Thursday night’s game against the Los Angeles Kings. Thursday kicks off a season-high five-game homestand for … Continue reading