Search NoVa Caps Site
- Scenes From The 13th Annual NoVa Game-Worn Jersey Expo
- A Deeper Dive On Capitals New Signee Joe Snively
- Washington at New Jersey Preview: Capitals’ Road Trip Reaches The End At The Rock on Tuesday Night
- Brett Connolly Enjoying Breakout Year With Capitals
- “Absolutely. I Love The Caps.”: Joe Snively Is Coming Home
- Capitals Sign Joe Snively, A Northern Virginia Native, To Two-Year Entry Level Deal
- With A Career Season in the AHL, What Does the Future Hold For Riley Barber?
- Metropolitan Division Contenders’ Performance — Week of March 10-16
- Riley Barber Scores Twice in Hershey Bears 5-1 Victory over Bridgeport Sound Tigers + Jersey Auction (Photos)
- Capitals at Lightning – Inside The Numbers: Rally Falls Short in Tampa Bay
Monthly Archives: May 2017
As previously noted in “Off-season Dates to Remember” the Washington Capitals announced officially that they will host a four-team rookie tournament at Germain Arena in Estero, Florida. In addition to Caps rookies, Tampa Bay and Nashville will once again participate in the four-day event … Continue reading
Perception is reality. There are two sides to every story. The list of trite clichés that can be used, rather adeptly, to describe Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals is as endless as it is boring. Suffice it to … Continue reading
After hiding in silence in the weeks since his team lost to Pittsburgh in Game 7 of their second round series of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, Capitals General Manager, Brian MacLellan, spoke to the media earlier today to discuss the … Continue reading
Capitals’ General Manager, Brian MacLellan, spoke with reporters early this afternoon for the first time this offseason. MacLellan spoke about the direction the team is going in and mentioned a little bit about T.J. Oshie and a potential contract.
Manuel Balce Ceneta/AP ARLINGTON, Va. — Washington Capitals’ General Manager, Brian MacLellan, held his long-awaited, annual end-of-season press conference today at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. MacLellan, who has typically met with media within days following the conclusion of the season, waited 20 … Continue reading
For those that may have missed it yesterday, the Washington Nationals’ Bryce Harper was involved in a bench-clearing brawl in San Francisco. Naturally, the Capitals’ “big heavy” Tom Wilson provided commentary on the technical aspects of the fighting done by … Continue reading
Highlights from the 2017 NHL State of the League Address from Gary Bettman Continue reading
Photo: USATSI Gary Bettman met with reporters prior to Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals to deliver his annual state of the game press conference. Bettman spoke about everything ranging from the Stanley Cup Finals matchup, the Olympics, and … Continue reading
In his annual “State of the League” address held on Monday, NHL commissioner Gary Bettman confirmed that the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, will host an outdoor game between the Washington Capitals and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
The South Carolina Stingrays fell to the Colorado Eagles 3-2 in Game 2 of the Kelly Cup Finals Sunday night at the Budweiser Event Center in Loveland, Colorado. Game 3 is set for next Sunday, June 4th, in North Charleston, South Carolina.