Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Alumni Profile: Dmitri Khristich
- Hershey Bears Announce Preliminary Training Camp Roster; Set to Open Camp On Monday
- Washington Capitals’ Day 9 Training Camp Roundup: Washington Puts Projected Opening Night Roster On The Ice On Sunday
- Alexander Alexeyev Off To Fast Start In Red Deer
- Philipp Grubauer Shelled For Seven Goals in Avalanche Debut
- Saturday Was Family Skate Day For the Carlsons and Oshies at Medstar Capital Iceplex
- Washington Capitals Make Second Round Of Roster Cuts on Saturday
- Capitals Release 2018-19 Media Guide
- Howard “H.T.” Lenz’ Day With the Stanley Cup
- Capitals Prospect Report Cards: Game 4 Vs. Carolina Hurricanes
Monthly Archives: April 2017
A photo gallery from the pressbox – After the Bears eliminated the Lehigh Valley Phantoms Sunday night, the team mobbed Pheonix Copley before skating out for the traditional post-series handshakes.
After taking both games 1 and 2 on the Phantoms’ ice, the Bears were unable to close the series out at home as Lehigh Valley forced a Game 5 at PPL Center Sunday. Hoping to avoid a repeat of 2013 … Continue reading
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette The Capitals are now in some trouble. On Saturday night, the Capitals dropped Game 2 of their second round playoff series to the Pittsburgh Penguins, 6-2, and now trail the series 2-0. The series now shifts to the Steel … Continue reading
Well, well, well. After two opportunities to move on to the next round, the Hershey Bears lost Game Four and are now faced with a win-or-go-home Game Five situation. The boys head back to Allentown Sunday for the final matchup … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images After an anxiety-filled Game 1 loss on Thursday night, the Capitals were determined to even their second round series against the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight, their final game at home before heading to the … Continue reading
Tonight the Capitals and Penguins will meet again for Game 2 of the best of seven series between the two best teams in the NHL. The Penguins won a close, but hard-fought contest in Game 1 by the final score … Continue reading
The Capitals held a morning skate on Saturday to finalize preparations for Game 2 of their second round tilt with the Pittsburgh Penguins. NoVa Caps photographer Joe Noyes was on hand to capture a few of the images from the team’s morning skate at Kettler Capitals Iceplex.
Paul Carey took line rushes on the 4th line with Daniel Winnik and Jay Beagle at Saturday’s morning skate. He will replace Brett Connolly in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinal series with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
The Capitals returned to practice Friday morning to begin preparations for Game 2 of their second round tilt with the Pittsburgh Penguins. NoVa Caps photographer Debbie Pierce was on hand to capture a few of the images from the team’s morning skate at Kettler Capitals … Continue reading
The Capitals held an optional practice today at Kettler to try to correct some things from Game 1’s 3-2 loss. They’ll get another crack at them tomorrow night at the Phone Booth.