Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hershey Bears Announce Preliminary Training Camp Roster; Set to Open Camp On Monday
- Washington Capitals’ Day 9 Training Camp Roundup: Washington Puts Projected Opening Night Roster On The Ice On Sunday
- Alexander Alexeyev Off To Fast Start In Red Deer
- Philipp Grubauer Shelled For Seven Goals in Avalanche Debut
- Saturday Was Family Skate Day For the Carlsons and Oshies at Medstar Capital Iceplex
- Washington Capitals Make Second Round Of Roster Cuts on Saturday
- Capitals Release 2018-19 Media Guide
- Howard “H.T.” Lenz’ Day With the Stanley Cup
- Capitals Prospect Report Cards: Game 4 Vs. Carolina Hurricanes
- Hurricanes Storm Past Capitals, 5-1; Washington Falls To 0-3-1 In Preseason
Daily Archives: March 13, 2017
Hockey is a team sport. When teams have a lot of success in both the regular season and in the playoffs, they need a lot of depth – A team where you have contributions up and down the lineup. From … Continue reading
The Capitals will don special St. Patrick’s Day themed jerseys for pre-game warm-ups this Thursday night before the Caps-Predators game. The jerseys, along with other Caps items will be auctioned off with all proceeds benefiting the Anacostia Watershed Society.
David Samson/The Forum Shane Gersich‘s regular season drew to a close on Saturday night, as he and his University of North Dakota teammates completed a weekend sweep of St. Cloud State. UND is slated to open post season play this Friday vs. Denver.
The Hershey Bears are making a playoff push. While the weekend may not have started off the way the Bears had hoped with a loss to the Phantoms, the boys bounced back posting back-to-back wins on Saturday and Sunday.
Photo: NHL Younger Capitals fans are familiar with jersey No. 19 being worn by top center Nicklas Backstrom. However, there was another Capital, who was a member of the Capitals not too long ago who wore No. 19 before it belonged to Backstrom. It was … Continue reading
Photo by Debora Robinson/NHLI via Getty Images The Washington Capitals fell to the Anaheim Ducks 5-2 Sunday night at Honda Center. The loss dropped the Capitals record to 44-17-7 (95 points). The Capitals next travel home to host the Minnesota Wild Tuesday night … Continue reading