Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hershey Bears Announce Preliminary Training Camp Roster; Set to Open Camp On Monday
- Washington Capitals’ Day 9 Training Camp Roundup: Washington Puts Projected Opening Night Roster On The Ice On Sunday
- Alexander Alexeyev Off To Fast Start In Red Deer
- Philipp Grubauer Shelled For Seven Goals in Avalanche Debut
- Saturday Was Family Skate Day For the Carlsons and Oshies at Medstar Capital Iceplex
- Washington Capitals Make Second Round Of Roster Cuts on Saturday
- Capitals Release 2018-19 Media Guide
- Howard “H.T.” Lenz’ Day With the Stanley Cup
- Capitals Prospect Report Cards: Game 4 Vs. Carolina Hurricanes
- Hurricanes Storm Past Capitals, 5-1; Washington Falls To 0-3-1 In Preseason
Daily Archives: March 12, 2017
Photo: Fanspeak The Capitals have had a lot of players in their 42-year history that have etched their names into the franchise record books. Joe (pronounced Joe-AY) Juneau is one of those players.
Three-in-threes are never easy, especially when two of them are against division rivals. The Bears, who dropped a heartbreaker in Lehigh Valley Friday night that would have put them into a playoff spot, hosted the Providence Bruins Sunday after blasting … Continue reading
There were lots of cool vintage hockey jerseys on display at the 11th annual Northern Virginia Hockey Game Worn Jersey Expo at the Holiday Inn in Dulles on Saturday afternoon. The hotel hosted a game used hockey jersey expo and … Continue reading
Can the Washington Capitals avoid losing 4 straight games when they face the Anaheim Ducks? Continue reading
Kevin Shattenkirk has been suspended for two games. The newly-acquired defenseman had a phone hearing with the NHL’s Department of Player safety this afternoon after charging Kings defenseman Kevin Gravel during Saturday’s 4-2 loss.
Please be advised that practice times are subject to change. Please check “Caps Today” for the latest schedulebefore heading to Kettler. You can also follow @CapitalsPR on Twitter for all of the latest changes to the Capitals practice schedule.
Photo: NHL The Washington Capitals fell to the Los Angeles Kings 4-2 Saturday night at Staples Center. The loss dropped the Capitals record to 44-16-7 (95 points). The Capitals next travel across town for a tilt with the Anaheim Ducks on … Continue reading